Sign in to follow this  
Sissney

A Winged Problem

Question

Hiellow~

Recently I got a pair of Costume Kirin Wings, and although I did notice this before, only now I'm posting about it; since nobody else did. So, the problem I found is that while wearing these wings, after a certain amount of time, the wings seem to vanish, for every player in sight; meaning, they won't be able to see it. The one wearing them sees them, non the less; but those around him/her, doesn't.

Since this is simply something that affects viewers, and not the player him/herself, I guess nobody gives it too much thought.

Also I do not know how the rest of the wings work, in comparison to Kirin's ones, since they're not available at the time.

Thank you for your time~

3 answers to this question

I dunno if thats really the case, if it vanishes with you doing nothing. then there's something wrong. But if the case is you wear costume, then switch your headgears then you change into wearing a symbol, you can see you are still in costume, but if you have dual, you'd noticed that you wear your headgears and not the costume itself.

Same goes if you go character select right? but this time you can see your headgear too and not the costume, unless maybe you didn't change a thing on your headgear while wearing the costume then go character select, it will make you till see your costume.

In this case it is diferent; while just sitting, with or without other costumes, the wings will vanish. Not only for duals, but for everyone.

Also if I use a costume headgear in my main game, all my duals see the costume headgears, and not what's under :0

I think it's similar to the "How to hide your Headgear Costume", here's how you do this trick.

Wear your Headgear > Wear your Costume > Wear another Headgear > Relog.

By the time you relog, your Costume will be hidden. :)

In your case, Kirin Wings is a Body Costume, changing Armors while its still put on would hide your Costume