Sign in to follow this  
ChuckNorrisII

Just A Suggestion.

Hello. ive been playing this server for approximately 5-7 yrs already. ive seen all the good/bad things happened.

being an old player, i was very saddened whenever i saw the Althea without his usual player population. lets accept the fact that the 50% of the population now is the vendors. for me, i want to suggest to all the GM's out there. Game Master or Guildmaster to help me push this matter..

I want to have a 99/70 trans only WOE. with no mvp and god item.

with pots ofcourse. like the usual GVG/WOE oriented servers. i can advertise this to my ro friends but if this can happen.

maybe everade can make a npc ( job changer ) instant 99/70 with a job you want.

npc to buy a pots but ygg is disable.

OR

lets have a woe even once a week with NO MVP or God item. For the sake of the new players who want to play woe asap.

come to think of this.

i can assure you that i can invite a guild with a 30/30 or atleast 20/30 (New players) members to participate.

im just suggesting. thanks.

gameplay

-Harry Fvcker

+1

Maybe we can use it to revive woe.2 which is dead.

It's not bad idea I guess, and make the time for woe.2 earlier just like woe.1..:D

Depending on the interrest on Vanilla WoE, i guess it would be possible to implement.

However i would have to think about a proper solution since it would interfere with the woe rotation system.

Maybe the official maps could be used instead of the WoE core...

+1 to this idea. About the NPC job changer thing, in my opinion is it not needed anymore. Just make new char's and level it, it that way, + fun on leveling hahahaha

WOE 2.0 will be a good idea for it.

Woe 2 castle drops are useless in gRO because we can obtain the asprika and brynhilder items without those castle drops. So yeah, woe 2 need to be changed.

Woe 2 castle drops are useless in gRO because we can obtain the asprika and brynhilder items without those castle drops. So yeah, woe 2 need to be changed.

Yeah! Also about that, I've been thinking about this matter for years. Woe 2.0 drops are useless indeed. =) Maybe put something interesting!

+1

I hope when this is implemented, at least no new bugs/broken skill will show up because it always does. :(

But great idea, hope it will get implemented sooner or later. :D

You're right.

Since we have enhanced a lot of 2nd class skills, it would probably really unbalanced.

Right now i'm focusing on a client update again, that would bring really big benefits to all the latest features, including a full scale server update.

Also the current woe project has top priority.

We're still using a 2012 client version.

+1

Looking forward to this ^_^ we I hope the GM team can find a nice mechanic for this so it won't affect any part of the server hohoho