Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Woe Guardian Castle Feedback

Just my opinion thought, isn't it too much for the guardian?

well I dunno what hp they has, but it feels like they won't die even I hit them for a long time.

And i thought the damage is also too much, I have 1m HP then 1 spiral=200k left? 3 guardian together=instant death for low hp class.

And there's a bug about it I think, when u walk then the guardian archer hitting you, you keep backward,cant even walk.

Thanks.

Indeed, the guardians have become too powerfull, I play a sura, with 800k+ HP, and I got half my HP taken, with 1 skill from a sword guardian. I also attempted killing an archer, and after 1 minute of dealing damage to him, he was still standing, while I was pretty much dead.

I sujest their HP being lowered, maybe by 1/4, or 1/3, and also rebalance their damage; Like Aii said, people with low HP will die pretty much instantly.

The idea behind the guardian enhancement was that a single player either has big issues to enter a castle on his own, or that he isn't capable at all to pass by.
WoE is a team based game. And the guardians should be of an actual use for an actual defence of a castle.

According to my latest WoE statistics, a few guardians have been killed, however not by a single player. And that was my actual goal when i've worked on the enhancement.
On top of that, since the latest woe update, players are being rewarded for fighting the guardians.

This is part of the whole idea for our future WoE, and will be further improved until it's final release.

Well, at least do something about the bug please, It's so hard when u walking the the archer hitting you, suddenly u are pulled backwards near the guardian

At official servers, guardians are not just some npc. It is an npc created to guard woe castles as so defeating one is really really hard and you need a guild to overcome those guardians. The past stats of our guardians are really weak and its just like they are normal monsters that doesn't serve its purpose of the name given to it. You will really appreciate the power of our guardians now especially if your guild owns a castle, guardians delay and help incoming enemies!!!!!!!

At least now, one can't ignore the guardians defending a castle. They are not called "Guardians" for nothing! They really guard! =) And they are good on what they are doing now =)