Sign in to follow this  
Olga

Price Check?

Question

Its been a long time and i dont really wanna bother people asking how much is this and that so favor, can someone please update the price thing thread?

So here are the items i wanna ask about:

Drooping Garm [1]

Blank Eyes [1]

PCB [1]

FWM [1]

Love Dad Bandana Cap

Goat Horn [1]

LKH [1]

3D Glasses [1]

Symbol of Beginning

Candy Corn in Mouth [1]
Sheep Hat

Angel Blessing

Advance thanks!

17 answers to this question

Its been a long time and i dont really wanna bother people asking how much is this and that so favor, can someone please update the price thing thread?

So here are the items i wanna ask about:

Drooping Garm [1] - Event

Blank Eyes [1] - Quest then Date quest for slot

PCB [1] - Donation then slot

FWM [1] - ?

Love Dad Bandana Cap - ?

Goat Horn [1] - Event

LKH [1] - Quest then slot quest

3D Glasses [1] - Donation

Symbol of Beginning - Event

Candy Corn in Mouth [1] - Event then slot quest

Sheep Hat - Quest

Angel Blessing - Quest

Advance thanks!

Sry I cant help much people usualy use trades for this now or try zennies/VFs/Miths or MVPS

Also...Welcome back !

Sry I cant help much people usualy use trades for this now or try zennies/VFs/Miths or MVPS

Also...Welcome back !

Hey thanks i was wondering if you can re direct me to the Blank eyes being quest?

And also the Love Dad Bandana, i know this was from a GM Box before that's been removed years ago

So i don't know ive been trying to sell if but i dont have a clue how much, also the FWM = Father's White Moustache [1]

o8ykog.png

Hey thanks i was wondering if you can re direct me to the Blank eyes being quest?

And also the Love Dad Bandana, i know this was from a GM Box before that's been removed years ago

So i don't know ive been trying to sell if but i dont have a clue how much, also the FWM = Father's White Moustache [1]

o8ykog.png

yes try the dice quest,

as for that hat i'm not sure maybe event only now ?

Thanks for the answers now additional question, did gRO expand their tameable pet list? Im seeing new ones

Thanks for the answers now additional question, did gRO expand their tameable pet list? Im seeing new ones

I believe so, check the database to find out ;o !

Domo arigato guys really appreciate this help!
Another question >_< Whats that new class? The ninja thingie shogun looking? How to obtain it

Regarding Tao, I think you will have to trade it to something that is equally high in demand such as: +9 WoE Plate, Rainbow Sash, Symbols (of Valor, Beginning etc.), Memory of Thanatos or other rare items. I don't think it has been sold for Zeny so far.

Price check for Miths and VF, just recently play again.

Anyone knows how much price for Kiel, HW, SinX, VR now in VF / Zeny?

VFs range from 20-25m each. As for miths, threre's no fixed price for it as of now, depends on the buyer and seller, do note though that it is significantly lower than before.

Kiel would range 400m+ and HW 350m+ but expect variances on it.

SinX and VR I'm not sure, it's hard to gauge higher tier MVPs because people don't sell it for Zeny most of the time.