Everade

Open Beta

Beta test has been extended to 21 Feb.
Everyone is welcome take part in the Open Beta for the new Client & Server updates, starting today February 07 running through February 21. The information you share with us will help us improve the game, so we'll be looking for your feedback, suggestions, and bug reports.

Please use the following Thread for your feedback and to see a detailed list of all the Updates and Changes the Beta has to offer.

We thank you for your patience and value your enthusiasm for GatheringRO.
On behalf of the entire gRO team, thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the Open Beta.

[iMPORTANT]
This is a complete client overhaul. Which means it's an extensive update (~2GB)!
The beta runs on a seperate Test server and has nothing to do with the primary server.
The test server is fully up to date with all the latest updates and features!

How to install and access the Beta:
1) Create a backup/copy of your current gRO Installation (otherwise you can't access the normal server anymore)
2) Download the new Patcher file and replace the existing one inside your copy of the GatheringRO directory you've made.
3) Start the Patcher (This is a really big update and may take quite a while)
4) Start the game and login with your existing account or create a new one by simply entering the username with a _F for female or _M for male at the end (for example testaccount_M)

My patcher seems to be stuck, am I the only one? :0

It is been stuck for about 10 minutes saying 'Saving resource... DO NOT INTERRUPT'

My patcher seems to be stuck, am I the only one? :0

It is been stuck for about 10 minutes saying 'Saving resource... DO NOT INTERRUPT'

Im stuck like 30mins already...xD

I'm the same as Aii there, it just doesn't want to :I

Okay, done, after it got stuck 2 other times, the 3rd time worked. I'll be getting on in a couple minutes

That's not normal.

Close the patcher using task manager and retry.

J've retried like 5 times already, and it keeps stuck in Saving Resources...-___-

Try moving your Gro folder(the one for the beta server) to the desktop, and re-download the patcher. Paste the patcher there, and run it as administrator, hopefully that'll work.

For those who are failing at the saving resource issue, please tell me at which file it fails to save, and your pc specs.

CPU, RAM, OS

well,im not sure which one is failed to save,but in middle of patching it always saving resources,and stuck like forever..

My pc specs core i3,4gb ram,and win10.

It's saving always the file which has been jist downloaded. I would appreciate your effort to retry and tell me which file name was the latest before it's getting stuck.

Everade, I have an important issue to tell you regarding the beta client. Can you please come online (on the beta Client) so we can talk about it =). I am online there the whole day now, waiting for you with my char: Silvers