Everade

Valentine's Event 2016

valentinesday2016.png

The Original

Heart Island, the most romantic place in Jawaii. Meet the original Cupid to listen to his miracles. This year around he may have a few new gears hidden in his quiver.

Cupid the 2nd
He's in need of supplies to spread any further love in Midgard. This is your chance to ask him for another Romantic Gent or Valentines Topper. He's known to hangout at lonely places, somewhere near the Goldring field.

Pinkamenias Returning
The lovely Pinkamenia in Moscovia is in need of Love Flowers again.

But first you may have to help the extraordinary baker to get one of the new rewards available this year.

Choco Madness
Need a chocolate to propose or just plain express your feelings to someone else?

Look no further, help is on the way...

Sir Charles Orleans is now available to help you on your chocolate needs. Make your way to the Prontera Castle and start your Chocolate Quest. [more details]

Happy Valentine's Day from GatheringRO!

Sidenote:
Beta client test will be extended as we haven't recieved enough feedback as of yet.

Not sure about the lady solace,can't finish the quest, since the solace is bugged.

for the AoL, it added costume pink heart eyepatch for the prize.

Lady Solace bugged. Cant start Conversation.

for the Cupid the 2nd quest, incubus doesn't seem to drop girl's naivety anymore and the Cupid in jawaii just keeps saying where is my love even though i hatched lady solace

Taming Lady Solace

Once you have her item, return to her.
(Again, if she is not at the flowers, then go watch her naked until she returns to the flowers.
You creep.)

Simply put Lady Solace into her harp, then grab a Pet Incubator, and return to Cupid.

Hatch Lady Solace, and speak with Cupid again.

At this point, you are given two options.
(NO OPTION, CUPID Keep Saying Where is my Love By: Black Eyed Peas :D

Can't have a conversation with Lady Solace =(

It's fixed. You just need to walk away from Lady Solace and conversation will start =)

Cupid: Where is my love?

Me: YOU GREEDY BAST*RD. SHE'S BESIDE YOU ID**T !

HAHAHAHA PEACE!!

I have checked the script already, yet wasn't able to determine the issue.

If i can't fix it, i may rewrite that part of the script.

Please wait for further infos in this thread before you can continue.

ty~! and yeah, cupid says the same thing when i bring the solace to him, he just asks where his love is still. D:

Pinkamenia and Baker Extraordinarie only say "Hello your_name" when I click on(talk to) them.

Also, the second cupid is nowhere to be seen. Scoured the goldring field (alt_fild03), below it(alt_fild08) and beside it(alt_fild02).

Did I miss something on both?

Pinkamenia and Baker Extraordinarie only say "Hello your_name" when I click on(talk to) them.

Also, the second cupid is nowhere to be seen. Scoured the goldring field (alt_fild03), below it(alt_fild08) and beside it(alt_fild02).

Did I miss something on both?

For Cupid quest, there is 2 option, second option is for finding lady solace, and third option is for finding material quest..

There is only one cupid but 2 different quest...

Check this link

http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=39718

For Cupid quest, there is 2 option, second option is for finding lady solace, and third option is for finding material quest..

There is only one cupid but 2 different quest...

Check this link

http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=39718

The Original

Heart Island, the most romantic place in Jawaii. Meet the original Cupid to listen to his miracles. This year around he may have a few new gears hidden in his quiver.

Cupid the 2nd

He's in need of supplies to spread any further love in Midgard. This is your chance to ask him for another Romantic Gent or Valentines Topper. He's known to hangout at lonely places, somewhere near the Goldring field.

You are talking about the original. :3

You're missing something, Cupid the 2nd IS on alt_fild03!
But very well hidden.

Just read the event info about the 2nd cupid again, then look at the minimap and use your imagination ;)

You may have to use the warp command and play with the coordinates ( /where will help you )

About Pinkamenia... make sure you're at least base level 220

You're missing something, Cupid the 2nd IS on alt_fild03!

But very well hidden.

Just read the event info about the 2nd cupid again, then look at the minimap and use your imagination ;)

You may have to use the warp command and play with the coordinates ( /where will help you )

About Pinkamenia... make sure you're at least base level 220

Is there new headgear from Cupid the 2nd? or just romantic gent and valentine topper?