Sign in to follow this  
gdzywn

Eclage Quest: Encounter In A Strange Island Help!

Question

i am on the part where you have to look for certain something in the desk which has a time limit of 5mins. (STEP 24). during the process, i got disconnected and now i cannot re-enter the room. is there any way to fix this? :(:(:(

6 answers to this question

Have you tried talking to the NPC of one step before 24? I don't know if it's Normal Yai or Mayor Jun Kardui. Maybe you can start the desk part again.

Have you tried talking to the NPC of one step before 24? I don't know if it's Normal Yai or Mayor Jun Kardui. Maybe you can start the desk part again.

yep. already did. the other say to get the documents while the other one say that i have to speak with the npc who told me to get the document. and when i went back to the place, i couldnt enter anymore.

that i know :< i wouldnt mind if its just some short quest, what's really annoying is hittin walls like this when youre doin a quest thats freakin long and time consuming and then something like this happening when youre almost at the last part. i really hope that someone in the admin team can give answers.