Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Now, That Guardian Is Really Too Much...

Seriously the swordie one has like 200 aspd?it was like hit lock, u can't even move..
And the archer, seriously broke ur item? and I still get it if it was normal item, but it broke the DLH and BVH...-___-

Actually it is really helpful for "Us" very small group of member guild. Since the WOE says it all "we need a "teamwork" and i see it right now with this update unlike before we can "Solo". my own opinion though :P

FCP is a must for us right now

Well there are times that its good to have that kind of guardian but its not fun at all when hit lock makes you immobile specially when 2 swordie that has howling was the ones hitting you. it already has 2s immobility on howling and whenever it hits you, its like there's no tomorrow for you to hope for even with mao guai card (whatever you call that card with 50% reduction vs guardians).

not every class can survive atleast for good 10s on both swordsman guardian specially now that the hp gap for every class is really high because of build purposes

I think the problem is that the Guardians are intended to help defending, but they are too strong that they can kill even full geared squishy classes.
Well, if it's fine if they can kill by themselves but they are also nigh impossible to kill. Which makes it OP.

I believe it should be hard to kill or made to kill and not both at the same time.