Sign in to follow this  
Donderstraal

Player Driven Event

Question

Hi all players from gatheringRO

First let me thank all the people on the server that have welcomed us here. I think I speak for all 5 of us that came to play here about 10 days ago +/-. We're the Old Men guild some of you will have seen us in the main town, or on tombstones of MVP's /gg. Thank you!!

We're a group of Dutch guys. We've played RO for about 10 years on and off. One of us had a vacation. Even though most of us swore never to play RO again, once I dared Stompy ( see post below ) to find a RO server to play in his vacation, he found this server. We liked the rates and the balancing, though personally I think all MVP should have their HP x10!!! ( /gg again ) Because I dared him I went to join in and played here as well. Soon after, very unexpectedly, some of us joined in. So us playing here was more or less a joke.

Our attention span is kind of short with RO, and I'm sorry to say that another, soon to be released unnamed, game will probably lead to us all leaving again. And thats why I made this post.

Last weekend I won an event. It actually came down to me and one of my friends. I won and was given a rather rare item for this server. In fact I was told it is a one of a kind! When the gm offered me another, maybe much more useful, item for me instead I was really tempted to take the offer. The Rudra Wing I was given is just a cosmetic costume item. I chose the rudra. In order to see the wing you will need to update your kro client, you can do that from the launcher. Because some of you might not have, I have posted a link to picture of the wing on the bottom. Some, or more accurately, many of you pm'd me after I won the event about trades and offers for the wing. I did not accept any of these offers because I never planned to stay for very long, and I have no need for anything anyway.

Because I do want the wings to go to someone who will still play here, and not let it disappear for months/years/forever I thought it would be a good idea to hold my own sort of event and give the wings away. I plan to hold this player driven event coming weekend (26-27 march 2016.) I have yet to decide when precisely it will be. I will post in this thread again. Suggestions are welcome!

http://postimg.org/image/qnuw59s2b/

16 answers to this question

aw 12 servertime is too early for me D: was looking forward to this but i doubt i can pull myself out of bed that early xD

you told me it was going to start Monday servertime 12

i missed it /sob

Yea and I even asked him in-game and he said it was servertime monday 12

/sob