Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

Where Do I Exchange Old Enriched Elunium For The New Ones?

Question

I first went to Eden group and there was no Mighty Hammer there to exchange it for me. Went to Payon and found him there. He had no dialogue about exchanging Old Enriched Eluniums. Suhnbi in Payon also had no dialogue about it.

I want to get Enriched Eluniums in exchange for Old Enriched Eluniums but I have no idea where to do so. I have 16 of these

2iu3ozl.jpg

2 answers to this question

I think what the description is referring to (when it says 'new' Enriched version) is HD Elunium/Oridecon. Mighty Hammer is the NPC that upgrades with that kind of ore. When you use HD ores (item must be at least +7) the item will not be destroyed or the upgrade level reset upon failure. It will instead lose 1 upgrade level. However, HD ore is not available on GRO as of now.

What I think you might have thought: "The 'new' Enriched Elunium must have an even higher chance of success than Old Enriched Elunium *-*".

That's not the case :D (if I am not mistaken).

P.S: But you do know what (Old) Enriched Elunium is good for, right? If not, pm me or reply here so I can tell you what to do with it.

No I don't know what it's good for actually lol