Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Sheduled Maintenance

Patch Rollout started
If you haven't pre-downloaded the full client, you can start your GatheringRO Patcher as of now to start downloading the update.

------------------------------

Server Update Announcement
The new Full Client Installer is ready for you to Pre-Download, so you are among the first to play when the Update takes place as sheduled below!
It is NOT required to download the new Full-Client!
However it is recommended if you've got a slow/unstable internet connection (use the recommended download).
You can also just start the game ones the maintenance has started, which will then initialize to download all required patches (about 2GB in total).

- High Speed Download (Recommended)
- Normal Direct Download

Important In Case you Pre-Download:
Please make sure to install the new Full Client into a new empty folder, and do not install it over your current existing gRO installation.
So until the maintenance started you can still continue to play with your current gRO client.

Once the maintenance started, your old gRO installation can be deleted.

------------------------------------------

We will be performing Maintenance for the GatheringRO Server as follows.
Maintenance Schedule:
Start time: April 02 (Saturday) 11:00 GMT+1 [servertime]
End time: April 02 (Saturday) 17:00 GMT+1 [servertime]
Impact:
- GatheringRO will be offline.
- Control Panel will be offline.

We're looking forward to your feedback on this extensive update!

awesome! gm can i ask ? if i patch my old gRO exe. . it may automaticaly update the new client ? or we must download the neq full client ?

awesome! gm can i ask ? if i patch my old gRO exe. . it may automaticaly update the new client ? or we must download the neq full client ?

On Saturday, you can either delete your old client, download the new full client, and create a whole new folder for it.

OR

Just open your old client, and it will get a series of patches automatically which will allow you to play.

but im at ph right now ? they say we prefer to download the new client instead of patching it ? coz our internet connection sucks ..

If you have a bad internet connection just let your computer download the client right now so you can enjoy the new content on april 2nd. I think that's the whole point why everade has made it availabe this early.

If i download pre-download installer now, later in 2nd april i just update the Gro Patcher right?

What the approximately size for the update?

Did i need to update kro too?

The patches will have approx. the size of the new client itself (~2gb) so I strongly recommend people with a really bad internet connection to download the new client right now so they can start playing tomorrow when the update goes live. Otherwise you will have to patch for hours tomorrow (if you don't mind logging in a few hours after the release go ahead). However, if you want to play right after the update goes live (13:00 server time) and enjoy WOE with the new SKILLS you should download the new client right now (into a new folder).

Around 2 gig. If you download it now, there's no need to patch it on Saturday.

Remember that downloading it today means you will have to delete the currento gRO folder and create a new one for the new client.

As i've said

EITHER

Download Full Client now 2.12GB

OR
Patch the same files automatically by starting the patcher ~2.0GB

There's no need to do both of it.

FullClient advantages:
- If downloaded with Torrent most software such as Bittorrent checks the integrity of the download (which means it's impossible that the installation file becomes corrupt during download)

- You can disrupt the download whenever you want and continue later (4MB Packages)

- Final Installation will have the best compression possible (Saves hard disk space)

Patcher:
- Downloads multiple bigger files which can fail to be downloaded properly so you will have to re-patch starting from the file which failed.
- Installation can become corrupt. (very unlikely but it's possible)

- You can disrupt the download whenever you want and continue later (up to 200MB Packages)

- If you've got a fast internet connection, this option is just fine and comfortable

Game experience will be the same, it won't matter which option you choose.

FullClient Torrent VS Normal Download

Torrent

- We're offering you a High Speed Torrent. I've planted multiple Web Seeds (Web seeds are like direct downloads, however your torrent will start downloading the client from multiple sources at the same time)

At the same time, you will also be downloading from other players which are seeding the torrent.
- So you should be easily able to use your full Internet speed.

- Offers file integrity check so your download will not fail

- You can disrupt the download whenever you want and continue the next day

Normal
- Offers no file integrity check (If the download fails, you will have to re-download it completly)

- Downloading from one source only (Limited Download Speed)

- Download can not be paused

why that when i log in with new client it says the id is not correct or unregisterd ? do i need to upd8 the latest kRO ?

Marsch I The Breaker:
You're trying to connect to the test server i was working on.
Just wait until the maintenance is finished, then you can log in using the new installation.

Note:
Start time of the maintenance has been delayed by 1 hour.

oh ? hehe , but now i done patching the kRO gm eve . it says now "cant connect to the server " .. so u mean my new client work 100% ? cuz i though i can log in now to the new server ? /lol

oh ? hehe , but now i done patching the kRO gm eve . it says now "cant connect to the server " .. so u mean my new client work 100% ? cuz i though i can log in now to the new server ? /lol

I think your client is okay. Just wait.. maintenance is currently on progress.

That's fine.

So, can we update our client patcher while server maintenance or after?

So, can we update our client patcher while server maintenance or after?

as recently announced..

Patch Rollout started

If you haven't pre-downloaded the full client, you can start your GatheringRO Patcher as of now to start downloading the update.

nyAhehe! the log in background was cool ^_ .. cant w8 to play the new client .. thanks weee

The maintenance has been extended due unforeseen issues with the new item id replacement.

Is is taking far longer than expected and is even more retarded to do than i could have ever imagined.

Good Job, i'm re-downloading the full client via utorrent, so i could play silky smooth. :wub: