Sign in to follow this  
Gelo

Battleground Bug?

There has been a bug in Battleground where players can't hit other players not until we use the command /noshift, sometimes even with /noshift on we still can't hit nor use skills on other players.

Please take a look at this crucial bug.

There has been a bug in Battleground where players can't hit other players not until we use the command /noshift, sometimes even with /noshift on we still can't hit nor use skills on other players.

Please take a look at this crucial bug.

Gelo, if you find bugs report in here : http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?app=tracker

Thank you !

Gelo, were those players that you couldn't attack by any chance guildmembers of you (i.e. sharing your guild outside of BG)? If you BG again can you pay attention to this and confirm it (or not)? This information might prove helpful for fixing this issue.

Gelo, were those players that you couldn't attack by any chance guildmembers of you (i.e. sharing your guild outside of BG)? If you BG again can you pay attention to this and confirm it (or not)? This information might prove helpful for fixing this issue.

No, they aren't my guild mates nor my party members. It's weird, it's like playing on a PK map while on BG since you need to do shfit + skill/click or /noshift[/ns] to attack people.

Gelo, if you find bugs report in here : http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?app=tracker

Thank you !

Do I need to repost this thread in the link you have given? XD