Sign in to follow this  
lancelot

Improved Accessories > Neckalce [1]

Hello! I would like to suggest if we can modify the effect of Improved Necklace [1].

Getting a necklace [1] is already hard and I think it deserves an upgrade. Improved accessories were already nerf a month they went out. Some improved acc were okay while the others may need some upgrade. For example:

Improved Ring = (+3 str and additional +2 str if merchant class) +1atk for every 10 base str

Improved Earring = (+3int and additional +2int if mage class) +1matk for every 10 base int

Given these mods, may I suggest if we can Improved the Necklace modification.

Current Script: (+3 vit and additional +2 vit if swordsman class) +1% hp for every 50 base vit

> Suggested modification: from 50 base vit, can we lower it to 40 base vit. If you have 200 vit, you will only gain 4% hp. Having it lowered to 40 base vit will give 5% hp and I think it won't hurt that much and to make players still enjoy 4% hp bonus while having vit lower than 200 to have a balance distribution of stat.

Hoping for a positive feedback :)

We may implement your suggestion with the next update but right now this seems like it will only make your RK/RG happy (no other players replied).

Seeing how max HP has been reduced to be 2.5m, I think you may have a point, though. We will do an internal discussion on this and decide if it's justified to adjust only the improved necklace.

Well I made this report way back because I did asked some players in-game with their feedback and tried to be the voice of some concerned players. Yes it may benefit RG/RK more but getting a necklace[1] isn't an easy task. You can open a lot of those boxes and it will only give you necklace[0] at best.

Still, I'm thankful that there were some response with this suggestion. Again, it's just a suggestion and it won't hurt for to hope for. 5% hp at 200vit isn't that OP and i think most peeps don't go for 200vit, they opt for a lesser vit for balance. So a 3~4% hp for a vit lower than 200 isn't that bad.

Alright! I will wait for the next update and see how things will come through. Thanks for all your efforts in trying to make the server alive again, we truly appreciate it. We just hope the voice of the minor crowd will also be heard to give satisfaction to the public.

Any chance this might be implemented? I guess with the new items in the server, it wont hurt if we can lower the vit requirement from 50 to 40, to make imp necklace atleast stand out having 5%hp at 200vit.

Hoping to hear some feedback! Thanks.

Well the Emp Gauntlet only gives 1% more to max HP, compared to the Improved Necklace and both give VIT +3. But at least the Emp Gauntlet doesn't need you to have 200 base VIT to get the full HP bonus

Well the Emp Gauntlet only gives 1% more to max HP, compared to the Improved Necklace and both give VIT +3. But at least the Emp Gauntlet doesn't need you to have 200 base VIT to get the full HP bonus

Emp Gauntle'ts description says Max HP +5%

Yea, Imp Necklace gives +4% max HP if you have 200 VIT. Emp gauntlet gives +5% max HP. So the Emp gauntlet gives 1% more

Any one here lucky enough to get more Necklace[1]? I've been getting a lot of Necklace[0] from OBB/OVB but still none with a slot, so sad :(. That being said, it's kinda hard already to obtain one [1] and the fact that it only gives 1%hp per 50 vit is sad. It would be nice to bring it down to 40vit for 1%hp so I don't have to force myself to go 200vit just to avail that 4% hp.

I agree that Emp Gaunlets is still better since more stats are being contributed and the fact that it gives you instant 5% hp without the need of Vit. So I think it would be nice to atleast correct the Imp Necklace even just by a little margin, kinda fair I think for a rare candy item. Emp Gaun is obtainable via woe (costs 450 frags) while Necklace[1] is only via the mystery boxes.