Sign in to follow this  
Gale Windscar

Enriched Elu Box?

Question

15 answers to this question

Just tested.

The description is wrong and will be updated with the next patch.

It properly gives out 10 pieces wink.png

I was shocked when I claimed it lol

Anyways, while we're on the topic.

I honestly think that 180 VPs for 10 pcs of E. Ores a bit too much.

18 VPs per E. Ore would mean you need to vote 3 full times just to get a piece

And not all of us can vote everyday, being able to vote twice even rarer.

And now that the refine rates are back to official, it's still low compared to when we had E. Ores back then, and they were like around 120 or below 100 VPs iirc.

The Safe to X certificates and Blessed Ores are great but as of now they are only obtainable via Daily Quest (though you have stated that they will be on more shops) which is also time consuming and time-binded.

Is it possible to bring down the prices of E. Ores?

Since it's really hard to refine now and these help a lot.

We're a high rate server after all so I believe that high refine gears should be at least easier to obtain than how we fare right now.

Agree with the price of the EE as of the moment being expensive. If we can atleast bring down the vote cost from 180 to say 150, that would be great :)

I agree with bringing down the price. Come to think of it, the Gym Passes are a bit pricey too right?

Yeah let's stick to that price range!

I just wasted a box of E Elu and tons of WoE armors. Only one made it to +8.
Goodbye 180 VPs. Not that I wanted a sure +9 but even with a box, the chance is really slim. Maybe luck wasn't in my side, but still.

I want to use certificates, but to spend 10 days just to get one isn't really that appealing especially how time-consuming it is.

Not to sound a whiner but these recent restrictive changes; like refining itself and now the dungeon restrictions is kinda uncalled for. We're a high-rate server but it gives me the image that we're turning to a mid-rate one. We were doing fine before all this. But now, IDK.

too bad for you gale D: .. maybe im jusr lucky 1 attemp got +9 and +8 but the other +8 broke .. atleast i got +9 . hehe

How does the certificate work? 1 certificate per item? And that item will never break up to that certificate's guarantee?

I can't wait to get that in the donates shop. Been dying for a +8 Poring Rucksack [1] lol

I just wasted a box of E Elu and tons of WoE armors. Only one made it to +8.

Goodbye 180 VPs. Not that I wanted a sure +9 but even with a box, the chance is really slim. Maybe luck wasn't in my side, but still.

I want to use certificates, but to spend 10 days just to get one isn't really that appealing especially how time-consuming it is.

Not to sound a whiner but these recent restrictive changes; like refining itself and now the dungeon restrictions is kinda uncalled for. We're a high-rate server but it gives me the image that we're turning to a mid-rate one. We were doing fine before all this. But now, IDK.

GatheringRO was and still is, originally a Highrate server to level up only.

We've had the exact same dungeon restrictions for several years ( 6~7 years), they have just recently been re-implemented.

I'm about to remove the dungeon restricitons again, but please bear with me i'm seriously not flash. I have a very limited time shedule.

Rather than recieving constructive feedback on the latest changes, i usualy hear some whispering from a smaller portion of players, like inbetween a post, or when i log in and walk by, or if a GM tells me something.

Please note:

Praying ingame by whispering to god won't let me hear your voice.

I have to make tons of decisions each day, and it's kinda hard if i don't get any feedback on it.

My decisions are far from perfect, so i depend on feedback. However real feedback in our forums, confirmed/agreed by as much players as possible.

I always gave the community the possibility to mould the server as long as they "join" our community.

But you need to do something for it, i can't read your minds.

Just because it's in the changelog/news doesn't mean it's permanent.

By the way i only came back up with the dungeon restrictions because it was initialy requested by a smaller group of players to restrict LHZ dungeon4.

(lhz_dun04 was only open because the official script was bugged and i had to fix it)

Our quests and a lot of other things were always supposed to offer the player a long play time without offering the best things on day 3.

Nothing changed in our base vision since gRO's initial release.

It's just you interpreting something into our server which we were never supposed to be.

The only 'real' feedback i got yet are:

- Initial request

- a few replies on the news

;)

Now that the Adventure Guild received a major update (which is brilliant, if I might add).
Is there anything that we can do about the accessibility of Enriched Ores?
Maybe we can add them to the Adventure Guild rewards and lessen the VPs needed to buy them.