Sign in to follow this  
Olga

Questions

Question

1. How do you get baby poring egg? (Or the new pet lists)

2. Price list for D.Garm, Blank eyes [1], PCB [1], Gloom card, LK, Thana, Tao, Nydhog, Brynhild [1]

3. What's the deletion code for character ? (mmddyy)

I just dont wanna disturb people ingame with my questions its been a long time >_<

8 answers to this question

I remember if that's an old account, try to input 000000 :)

Uhm doesn't work it says incorrect still

Additional question, Prism can only be one per account right? wasn't there a changelog that its been nerfed on prism effect? can i change it?

try to log in ur account at the website then find ur account info u can see at mmddyy .. 1 prism per account .. are u saying u can chnge ur prism effect ? yes u can .. ^^

1. How do you get baby poring egg? (Or the new pet lists)

2. Price list for D.Garm, Blank eyes [1], PCB [1], Gloom card, LK, Thana, Tao, Nydhog, Brynhild [1]

3. What's the deletion code for character ? (mmddyy)

I just dont wanna disturb people ingame with my questions its been a long time >_<

DGARM[1] = OP atm or equivalent to symbol like SOB/SOV?

Black Eyes[1] = 2b

PCB[1] = 2b

Gloom Card = 600m

LK = 2b

Thana = 6b

Tao = 7b

nyd = 5b

bryn[1] = 5b

in my own opinion only. it depends on the buyer or seller.

Uhm doesn't work it says incorrect still

Additional question, Prism can only be one per account right? wasn't there a changelog that its been nerfed on prism effect? can i change it?

It's currently set to e-mail even though it's asking for your birth date. Everade is working on it right now but as of the moment use your e-mail to delete characters. You can check it in the details in My Account in the main website's control panel.

Only Prism 4 was nerfed along with Luxury and Pimp Hats.

And yes, you can still change your Prism, but it'll be as if you're making a new one less the quest,

I advise that you just make a new prism in another account so that your old prism isn't wasted.

Check this wonderful guide by Zie - Changing Your Prism

I'm amazed guys, this question was asked 8 hours ago and 4 people have already replied. It appears the only question that hasn't been answered is how to obtain the little poring egg, so let me try to provide an answer on this one:

The monster in question is Little Poring (ID 2398). The item that is used to tame it is Little Unripe Apple (ID 12846). I believe you get this taming item when you complete (or quest through) the novice academy/training grounds (north of Izlude, 110 250). However, I think you have to be a novice for most of the quests. The quests there can be viewed here: https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/144833-r-new-izlude-tutorial-guide/

You will notice that one of the quests listed is a taming quest, where you eventually get the item that you desire. As for a new list regarding tamable pets, this might be what you are looking for: http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Cute_Pet_System