Everade

Adventure Guild

- Entire Rank A Quest overhaul
-- Taming requests are now much easier and includes 1-3 official pets only
-- There's a 10% chance that you get an additional, harder taming request on top
-- Universal Tamer has been added to Shop C (not required for the quests, yet gives you the opportunity to make it even easier)
Note: With these latest changes in a series of updates, the Adventure Guild recieved an entire overhaul during the past months. If you haven't played in a while, you should check it out now.

Other
- Dungeon restrictions have been lifted again
-- Lighthalzen Dungeon 4 is part of the Wolfchev's Laboratory Instance. The restriction is now back in place as this was an actual bug
- Several fixes on custom pet effects

My rank C quest includes 10pcs of iron cain - 1% drop rate, a total of 11pcs mithril ore (i already lost my ores though for two quest sets 5pc and 6 pc), 9pcs of orange gooey mushroom which can only be obtained via jobchange quest and 100pcs immortality eggs.. i got stuck and cant proceed on the next level. :(

My rank C quest includes 10pcs of iron cain - 1% drop rate, a total of 11pcs mithril ore (i already lost my ores though for two quest sets 5pc and 6 pc), 9pcs of orange gooey mushroom which can only be obtained via jobchange quest and 100pcs immortality eggs.. i got stuck and cant proceed on the next level. sad.png

Report it in the bug tracker so that can properly attend to it. :)

For Quest B, could u make Mobster number that we kill above our hat? Like Quest to make Enhanced Variant Shoes. its too difficult to manual calculation. Atleast we can check how many we kill & how many left to be kill. Thanks in advance