Sign in to follow this  
RonnyDrek

Long Time No See...

Ok,

So first time I played here was if I'm not mistaken in 2007, or 2006. Not sure. I guess 2007. Even before GM Castle ever existed!

I guess this qualifies me as an old player!

But since a LOOOONG time away from Ragnarok in general, I decided to come back to check it out.

Needless to say that I'm a complete newb now and my knowledge is pretty much Transclass and old MVP cards related. I do know that Tao Gunka annd Thatanatos are still the most valuable ones.

So what I'd like to know is:

1 - Are the still ANY relics from the past in activity?

2 - Which NEW MVP cards are extremely important/valuable?

3 - Which non-MVP cards (Mini Boss and Regular ones) are really necessary?

4 - Which equipment are absolutely needed?

All these information are PvP/WoE oriented. Also I'll be playing with a RK mostly. GX will come later.

Thanks all!

There's a few ancients still around. around 10 or so I think

LK cards are no longer the most valuable. There are also a few Eclage cards that are going to be quite valuable since no one has over-farmed them yet. GRB is no longer as expensive as it was. Nyd and Ent is important for mage classes

MayaP is so much easier to farm now. Arch Angeling card is of popular use

I don't know if they're absolutely needed but there's even slotted variants[1] now and vellum equips and WoE Plates, etc

Welcome back :D,

1. Yes, several old players decided to come back. With time, this should even increase.

2. There are many new MVP cards; however, they are not really absolutely needed. The only new MVP card that you should try to get is Farbjodur (effect: ~reverse of Deviling).

3. Deviling / (Arc Angeling) / MayaP / Dark Pinguicula for lower headgear / there are several new DMG cards for garment (they were recently added) but you should stick to Raydric/Noxious/deviling/farbjodur

4. Farm yourself a +9/10 Vellum Spear and a +9/10 Vellum Claymore. With these you are good to go. A brynhild [1] with Variants [1] would be extremely helpful as well. Alternatively you can use WoE Plate + WoE Greaves + WoE Manteau.

If you need to know how to get them (new cards, vellum weapons, woe gear), feel free to reply here or pm me. If you catch me ingame I can show you all the spots.

Welcome back :D,

1. Yes, several old players decided to come back. With time, this should even increase.

2. There are many new MVP cards; however, they are not really absolutely needed. The only new MVP card that you should try to get is Farbjodur (effect: ~reverse of Deviling).

3. Deviling / (Arc Angeling) / MayaP / Dark Pinguicula for lower headgear / there are several new DMG cards for garment (they were recently added) but you should stick to Raydric/Noxious/deviling/farbjodur

4. Farm yourself a +9/10 Vellum Spear and a +9/10 Vellum Claymore. With these you are good to go. A brynhild [1] with Variants [1] would be extremely helpful as well. Alternatively you can use WoE Plate + WoE Greaves + WoE Manteau.

If you need to know how to get them (new cards, vellum weapons, woe gear), feel free to reply here or pm me. If you catch me ingame I can show you all the spots.

I'll most likely try to catch you ingame...

I've been doing some reading on RK class and even though I'm starting to understand it a bit better (I think), there are many things I need to know...

Thanks anyway.

And thanks Hersheys too...

And by ancients I mean those that started from around 2007 to 2009. There are around 3 I think that are players from pre-wipe

^ there's one of those ancients right there!

Maybe more will recognize you if your forum name was Myrion instead, ex-GM Myrion. ;)

yeah I know this babe, gear up so I can collect ur skull, im waiting :D

yeah I know this babe, gear up so I can collect ur skull, im waiting :D

Mikel Mikel,

I taught you how to play, son...

I still remember all the directives I gave you and the PvP event you won because of it...

Let me gear up, learn a bit and we'll dance...

Omg it's RonnyDrek!

Hey there, and welcome back :D

I know you're happy that I'm back...

haha