Sign in to follow this  
squaremusics

Ranger [Baby] Equipments

Question

I haven't played gRO for years (vacuum) so please be gentle with me *giggle*

I'm asking about the best (or nearly the best and of course affordable) equipment for baby Rangers. I have Brynhild and it's OK (wearable) also Poring Rucksuck [1], but my Valk set (Manteau, Shoes, etc) isn't wearable anymore, so I'm asking about your opinion. This is Ranger, but Baby ... and Baby can't wear some equipment.

EDIT : it seems I posted it in wrong section, would any admin to move it to proper section? Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 answers to this question

Babies can't wear equipment that lists "transcended" as class requirement, unfortunately.

For PVP: WoE Suit + WoE Boots + WoE Manteau + +10 Vellum Bow with WoE Arrows (70%)

For PvE and PVP: White Wing Set (Mora) + + 10 Elven Bow with Elven Arrows/+10 Giant Crossbow.

Accessories: Arrow of Love/ Improved Bow Thimble / Dex Glove / anything that adds dex or ranged atk

Headgear: Prism with MayaP effect (pvp) / Brazil Hat / GDH / BVH / DLH...

If you have any questions regarding these equipments (how to get them etc.) feel free to ask. 85% of the listed items are either farmable or easily affordable.

White Wing Set can only be worn by Rangers

Babies can be rangers. Just not transcended Rangers. As long as the equipment doesn't list trans. Ranger, Babies should be able to equip it. WW stuff should only list Ranger, not sure though.