Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

How Does The +7 To +9 Certificates Work?

Question

So if I were to get a +7 Certificate, I just bring a +0 armor to this NPC and he makes it +7 immediately or do I need to have it +6 first and then get the +7 Certificate and then bring it to the NPC?

How does the Blessed Ores work in conjunction to these? I mean they're an assurance that armors/weapons up to +12 won't break if you fail the upgrade but if so then it's only useful for things that are already +10 or something? Because the certificates will be the one to use for upgrades before that? The certificates only go up to +9 afterall

17 answers to this question

Blessed Ori/Elu: like normal Elu/Ori without chance of breakage/without losing upgrade levels. Use this from +9 onwards.

Certificate: instantly upgrades your equipment (current upgrade level doesn't matter) to the stated upgrade level (7, 8, 9).

You can use Blessed ore between +6 and +12 but due to the rare nature of these ores, it is highly recommended to use them from +9 onwards. +9 Certificates should be used on rare items only (Balmung [3], G.Weps, WoE Suit/Plate, Vmant etc.)

And so Blessed Ores will always be 100% success chance for an upgrade to +10 up to +12 if you for example you already have a +9 item?

No :D. As I said, "like normal Ori/ Elu" without chance of breakage/losing upgrade levels. Bleased Ore does not affect success chance at all. You may use it for +9 to +10 but the success chance will still be very low. In the end you may consume the Blessed Ore and still have a +9 item.

However, if you have a +10 weapon (for example) and several Blessed Ore you will eventually get it to +12 since it stays at +10 even if you fail.

Oh okay I misunderstood it a bit when I read "without chance of breakage" as meaning always being successful but okay got it! I do hope this thing goes into the donates shop then. I'll buy several for sure

Blessed Ori/Elu: like normal Elu/Ori without chance of breakage/without losing upgrade levels. Use this from +9 onwards.

Certificate: instantly upgrades your equipment (current upgrade level doesn't matter) to the stated upgrade level (7, 8, 9).

You can use Blessed ore between +6 and +12 but due to the rare nature of these ores, it is highly recommended to use them from +9 onwards. +9 Certificates should be used on rare items only (Balmung [3], G.Weps, WoE Suit/Plate, Vmant etc.)

you sure it works that way ? a few years back in another server I tested it and you needed for example, +6 amor for the +7 ticket to work

you sure it works that way ? a few years back in another server I tested it and you needed for example, +6 amor for the +7 ticket to work

I thought it was like that too, but Everade said the same thing. It seems that the certs in the Daily Quest are the Guaranteed to X certs or at least the script of the Refine Master is like that.

I'll be able to test it in a 2 more days. I'll get back to you guys.

PpcKJUU.png

I just realized that there is a different cert for headgears but in the Coupon Exchanger only Armor and Weapon are available. I was under the presumption that the Armor ones can be used for headgears. Am I right or not?

Well if it instantly upgrades it to +7 or 8 or 9 then even better!!

Yeah I hope you can use it for headgears too. I've been craving for that +7 Skull Cap!

That's great!! Time to do more quests then. Still at 6 C coupons at the moment lol

Oh please yes! I will immediately donate and buy! Not too pricey though I hope

lolz , its unfair to us if they sell this on donations .. its fine if we do all the quest coupon .. tsk tsk only rich pple always at the top .. lol hahaha paeng wag ka ganyanmyron kana isda . haha

But MVPs are already on the donates shop. Hunting MVPs to get their card, which have long respawn times, would be even more difficult than getting random items for a quest.