Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

Make Bg Maps That Give Valor/bravery Badge Prizes Also Give An Equal Amount Of Warbadges

Most people who go @joinbg only wait for the rotation to be Rush or Conquest anyways since those maps offer Warbadges as prizes. So instead of just most of everyone shrugging off the Valor/Bravery maps, they'll be more inclined to join it too since they will also get Warbadges as the prize and not just Valor/Bravery badges. I believe this would be a good change since BG equips will now be account bound. Only a few people actually go to Valor/Bravery maps because what most people are after are the Warbadges but if those maps also give warbadges then everyone won't have to wait for the rotation to reach Rush or Conquest.

This is a good suggestion to revive BG. It will also promote more interaction of players from different guilds. This will also offer action for those seeking it without waiting 2-3 days for WoE. smile.png
I think this will be good for the community. Or if this is not possible, an option to convert the badges to other counterparts so that you can just play any of the games without worrying much about the prize badges.

+1

+1. good suggestion cuz now we lack player in server who BG's.

Not convert badges. Just additional ones. For example if Domination gives 30 Valor Badges to the winner and 15 Valor badges to the loser, then also give an equal amount of Warbadges. So the winner for Domination will get 30 Valor Badges and 30 Warbadges and the loser gets 15 Valor Badges and 15 Warbadges. That way we won't have to wait around for the rotation to reach Rush or Conquest and it will inspire more people to actually go in the other BG maps.

I've been suggesting badges converter from long time ago,but never get any feedback from GMs...xD