i suggest the members of one guild limit is 20 - 30 members only so we can have fun more guild and castles must be not limited. only 2 castles for one guild thats bored gm can you bring back the old school rules? if ever one guild is full the other once will create with their leaders because the other guild was full more guild more fun more castle more clash.we are out of numbers by now thats why i observe. only 2 guilds owned the 4 castles members 30 - 40 members each guild only 2 guilds are active by now.this is the solution to break the boredom and bring back some players in the game. how avout pvp tournament ? thats i suggest gm everade thnx ..

GM Rayleigh is already planning on hosting a 3 vs 3 pvp tourney

But -1 to this suggestion of limiting guild numbers.

We need more events not boring events.. Example on WoE if 5 stright wins and defending the castle there will be a reward,pvp tournament etc.the players will feel that they are enjoying the game.Gm beast boy is the best.oldies here.

We need to divide the players into 5 guilds up with the member range 10 to 15 for now we are lack of players because they dont like the update. Even me i dont like it slightly.

The only things I don't like about the update are the item and dungeon restrictions. It is true though, WoE is far more boring now than just a few weeks ago because a lot of players left.