Sign in to follow this  
Olga

Bugs Or Not, Questions In Here

Question

Brynhild [1] - i tried it on and off my damage didn't increase (ranger) or am i missing something?

Sura - NO sp and HP regen NOT UNTIL AFTER 5 MINUTES, is this intentional?

Token of Ox - What do i do with this now? Vending machine doesnt accept them anymore as for beverage hat thing.
I have like 9000 of these >_>

Can we pleaseee have a price check thread so its easier to make deals, most of my trades are delayed / ignored because i have no idea how much they cost nor does the buyer. Atleast price range and someone who has the integrity to keep it updated clean.

3 answers to this question

1. It does increase your damage even if it is not shown in your stat window

2. There is officially a time span of 10 seconds after Asura Strike in which the Shura does not regenerate SP naturally. It used to be 5 minutes and it appears we still have the 5 minute duration. This should be fixed soon.

Price check: We used to have something like that but it requires a lot of time to keep it updated. Try to ask players about prices, they might be able to help you.

1. It does increase your damage even if it is not shown in your stat window

2. There is officially a time span of 10 seconds after Asura Strike in which the Shura does not regenerate SP naturally. It used to be 5 minutes and it appears we still have the 5 minute duration. This should be fixed soon.

Price check: We used to have something like that but it requires a lot of time to keep it updated. Try to ask players about prices, they might be able to help you.

1. Im not talking about the stat window actually... i checked my damage on and off while farming golding. With bryn 3.7 without bryn 3.7 still

As for price check, nah most players dont even know D;

1. Are we talking ATK or MATK? If ATK: Did you have the skill Power Maximize active while testing (makes you always deal max. damage so you can easily tell if your dmg increased or not)? Last time I tested Bryn I saw a definite increase in DMG wehn wearing Bryn. Test it with a Mechanic (if you don't have access to a master buff scroll which casts Power Maximize on any class) and see if it really doesn't add DMG.

If MATK: I will conduct my own tests and report it here.