Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Updates & Major Fixes

Recommended Posts

Script Equipment Check Fixes
- Valkyrie Helm Colorizer
- Prism Headgear Quest
- Prism Effect Changer
- Golden Dragon Helm Quest
- Cat Helm Quest
- Card Remover Service

Attribute/Status Points
- Implemented Stat Point Validation System
-- System will handle automaticaly according to your personal character upon login (give you missing stat points or reset and fix your stats in case you own too much)


ChampionMonster.png
- We are introducing some real "mini-boss" monsters. Over 300 of these tougher versions of existing monsters have appeared in the world of Rune Midgards, and will spawn in the fields and dungeons where normal monsters are found. These monsters will spawn in limited numbers, and can be easily noticed by their larger size, visual effects and name pre/suffixes. Though they are tougher to defeat, they also offer significantly higher drop rates.

Name Prefixes/suffixes:

  • Swift- These have a higher default movement speed
  • Ringleader-These spawn a mob around them
  • Furious-very aggressive
  • Elusive-monster teleports
  • Solid-Very high HP

GM Castle Quest
- Replaced Castle Guardian spawns with new custom monster spawns, so they aren't as strong anymore
- Moved Archer Guardian out of the Wall, was glitched in there since release

War of Emperium
- WoE 2.0 major bug fix. It starts/ends and spawns emperium & treasure chests properly now
- WoE 2.0 now also displays current occupied castles accordingly as WoE1.0 during announcements
- WoE 1.0 now only displays current opened/occupied castles instead of all during announcements
- Nerfed WoE Guardians to make them less annoying, yet still supporting
- Increased Investment prices to fit our customizations (better rewards and guardians)
- Removed Kafra Service fees
- A lot of preparations for the upcoming WoE Fragment reward system

Refinement System
- Increased overall refine success chance
- Increased refine success chance up to +15% for 3rd classes using skill based refinement
- Fixed bug that the refiner NPCs returned the wrong item on the wrong menus
- Fixed a bug for wrong refine chances if you were a 2nd class job using Weapon Refine skill (now chance is +10%)
- Added @security command support for Blessed and Ticket Refine NPCs

Skill Fixes
- Backs & Front Slide mechanic skills now works if you wear a no knockback effect item [bug#351]
- Tension Relax while overweight - if relax ends so should the HP regeneration bonus
- Gentle Touch - Cure and Tuna Belly will no longer heal Emperium or Barricades
- Tiger Cannon and Sky Net Blow will now properly give Combo State bonus damage to splash targets
- Tiger Cannon combo bonus should not be applied when used through Flash Combo
- Corrected Flash Combo not delaying attacks, acting, and item usage for the entire cast time
- Enchant Blade now factors in target's DEF/MDEF and source's MATK
- Grand Cross fixed sometimes having 4 intervals instead of 3

Other
- Reverted entire old Mjolnir effect as it was still missing the custom ASPD bonus
- Fixed Vending Shop issue with the apple menu and not being able to buy any item at all
- Overhaul of the monster mode system to match official and supporting champion monster system
- Item description improvements & fixes
- Several official updates and fixes

Cash Shop
- A lot of preparations for an entire new cash shop system and rewards
-- Coming soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! Thank you! Specially the Bryn back/front slide fix!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It actually still seems lower than our former custom refine rates. Tried upgrading several weapons to +10 earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chance is intentionally a little bit lower than before to compensate the new refine items.

It's not in our interest to make it as easy as counting to 3.

But it's hard to compare it directly as mainly the bonus chances differs and most players don't even know how the chances exactly work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Everade meant that each refine increment has a 15% more chance of success than the official rate. Correct me if I'm wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I think that 15% refers to the Refine Weapon skill of the Blacksmith branch. As I understand from what he wrote. Mechanics who use this skill will now have up to 15% more chance of refining based on job level - this was capped at 10% in official because it was a Mastersmith skill. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

The chance is intentionally a little bit lower than before to compensate the new refine items.
It's not in our interest to make it as easy as counting to 3.
But it's hard to compare it directly as mainly the bonus chances differs and most players don't even know how the chances exactly work.

I see. I have to say that the previous rates were really off the roof but the nerf was rock bottom. It's good to hear that at least it's now on the middle ground. Though I haven't tried it all after this new patch. Thanks anyways! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may write a refinement guide when i find the time.

We're working since quite a while on an awesome update that's hopefully gonna blow some minds. Looking forward to the release of our little secret.

We were focusing on all the major bug fixes first as main priority, but we're about through with all of them.

And yes. The 15% increasement is based on the whitesmith skill which is officialy (and always has been on gRO) +10% chance and has been increased by 5% (so total chance increase of 15%) using the whitesmith weapon refine skill.

Next to that the base chances have been increased also! (Even double the chance for some refinement levels)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×