RK Neves

Overbrand Skill.

Disclaimer for RG users: You knew this was coming, you must understand the importance of this topic.

I always saw Overbrand as an OP skill... The thing is, perhaps not only me, I am sure someone would have already thought of making this topic, but people didn't, although I am sure this isn't a matter that is only relevant to me.

This skill is entirely capable of mowing down guilds in WoE, we have a peticuliar figure who loves to do this, but I won't mention him, his name that is.

In a duel with Death Bringer, I was astonished by the amount of damage he was being able to make with it.

For the ones wondering, yes, I was switching between Farbjadour, Devilling and Noxious card.

Farb: Reduces damage receive from every element by 50%, increasing neutral damage received by 100%.

Devi: Reduces damage from Neutral property damage by 50%, increasing other element types damage by 50%. (Received.)

Noxious: Increases resistance against Neutral property by 10%, and gives an additional 10%+ resistance against longe ranged damage.

I know when to switch, and even if I didn't, you can just go switching until it starts reducing, that's not a hard thing.

As my Rune Knight, I would never be able to do more than 100k damage, with ANY skill.

Yes, some Rune Knights do, Rune Knights usually focused on HP, being able to deal insane amounts of damage between Dragon Breath Water and Dragon Breath Fire, and I think it's just not practical or smart to tell someone to change his gamestyle because there's no other way around.

My Sonic Wave, Ignition Break, Wind Cutter, Spiral Pierce, every skill I can mention doesn't go higher than 60k. And 60k is already pretty concerning that I usually fight people focused on DAMAGE.

I already had received damages of 120k per hit with Overbrand. (Note, the user was NOT using Inspiration.) I am also usually wearing my refined WoE suit, which not only adds plus resistance due to it's refining, but to the equipment itself.

I am appealing for a drastic change on this.

We all know, how Royal Guard is a tricky opponent, being able to heal itself, to nulify holy damage with Piety, trampling traps, and even BREAKING gear with it's Pinpoint skill.

2nd Note: Death Bringer DOESN'T have Megingjards. (These give 40+STR for those who do not know.)

It is also difficult to counter with Death Bound due to it's highly fast cast.

I understand Aldwin, only honest people who do not spam a skill with the aid of Megs actually apptove/recognize the irrefutable truth of this topic. ;)

You know that you're just not thinking enough on how to counter OB because you wanted it to be "NERF". well i get you because it's the easiest and convenient way for some people like you that aren't thinking of ways to counter and yeaaaaah no need to compare jobs because they are different from each other and they have their own role in game. :)

one of the funniest shit i've ever heard in my RO playing career.

PS. it's a no brainer on how to counter OB so deal with it.

ofcourse Death Bringer noticed that you switched item/s to counter your reducs and your problem is you switched the wrong item at the wrong time. /heh/ic

Death Bringer here, it's just like that, you switch to FARB that time But i am using NEUTRAL property weapon at the same time :D that's why

For those who didn't read: "I know when to switch, and even if I didn't, you can go switching until it starts reducing, that's not a hard thing."

You know that you're just not thinking enough on how to counter OB because you wanted it to be "NERF". well i get you because it's the easiest and convenient way for some people like you that aren't thinking of ways to counter and yeaaaaah no need to compare jobs because they are different from each other and they have their own role in game. :)

one of the funniest shit i've ever heard in my RO playing career.

PS. it's a no brainer on how to counter OB so deal with it.

You runts always think you're right huh? Perhaps you're just not aware of how fast OB is. Either that, or you're not in GatheringRO. Another thng, im not implying anything, but people who just ignore how strong a Royal Guard is are just plain f2cking RETARDED. But like I said, im not implying anything.

OB is so fast you can barely see it's bar.

Sura has it's strong Tiger Cannon that deals 200-300-400k, and that's sometimes without reducers, meaning you have to possess really good gear or some really good skill to play it, having to SACRIFICE HP and SP to use it. Even so, Sura users (SOME) have decided to accept that penalty. Royal Guard has no such thing. What are you gonna tell me? That Warlock deals 100k with most of it's skills? That Sorcerer deals 100k+ with most of skills? Shadow Chaser? Rune Knight? Oh, another thing yet. Try to use Inspiration with OB. :D

Death Bringer here, it's just like that, you switch to FARB that time But i am using NEUTRAL property weapon at the same time :D that's why

/com2 this might help to your highblood /com2

For those who didn't read: "I know when to switch, and even if I didn't, you can go switching until it starts reducing, that's not a hard thing."

You runts always think you're right huh? Perhaps you're just not aware of how fast OB is. Either that, or you're not in GatheringRO. Another thng, im not implying anything, but people who just ignore how strong a Royal Guard is are just plain f2cking RETARDED. But like I said, im not implying anything.

OB is so fast you can barely see it's bar.

Sura has it's strong Tiger Cannon that deals 200-300-400k, and that's sometimes without reducers, meaning you have to possess really good gear or some really good skill to play it, having to SACRIFICE HP and SP to use it. Even so, Sura users (SOME) have decided to accept that penalty. Royal Guard has no such thing. What are you gonna tell me? That Warlock deals 100k with most of it's skills? That Sorcerer deals 100k+ with most of skills? Shadow Chaser? Rune Knight? Oh, another thing yet. Try to use Inspiration with OB. :D

HA. true that i was in hiatus here for 3 long years but before that, we've been using OB ever since it came out and we've understand the know hows of it before leaving thats why we know how to counter it. we've faced RG with gods they do better damage but they don't know how to utilize it to 100% and yet we don't ask for NERFS. because it's easy to COUNTER RG.

HA. true that i was in hiatus here for 3 long years but before that, we've been using OB ever since it came out and we've understand the know hows of it before leaving thats why we know how to counter it. we've faced RG with gods they do better damage but they don't know how to utilize it to 100% and yet we don't ask for NERFS. because it's easy to COUNTER RG.

Even though I hate that guy, I'll let you have a one versus one match against Vaginaterian AKA Mich. If you win, I'll admit im wrong.

Overbrand hurts, but as far as I remembered it was nerf already though you're right it still hurts. From the damage of 100k~200k (With reduce) per skill, its down to 50~90k per pop (With reduce). We will just have to wait though for the decision. Maybe their damage hurts because you don't wear Cranial shield? You're parry type as far as I remember. Though nice report for bringing attention back to the skills balancing and hoping for another set of update.

I like how detailed your report is and I can see you have lots of friends here. BTW I'm neutral here so thanks for making this server interesting.

oh man, i sure do missed how everyone goes '1v1' me in this server. heh

I guess reading for people who don't have english as their first language can be really tough. Do you even think im Vaginaterian? lmaoo.

Overbrand hurts, but as far as I remembered it was nerf already though you're right it still hurts. From the damage of 100k~200k (With reduce) per skill, its down to 50~90k per pop (With reduce). We will just have to wait though for the decision. Maybe their damage hurts because you don't wear Cranial shield? You're parry type as far as I remember. Though nice report for bringing attention back to the skills balancing and hoping for another set of update.

I like how detailed your report is and I can see you have lots of friends here. BTW I'm neutral here so thanks for making this server interesting.

You know James, I appreciate your feedback, although im REALLY sure the damage won't go down to that much, and even so, 70-80k+ is still pretty tough, I will try to do a few more tests though, but thanks.

woah, chill man. i'm not antagonizing you. I just said I missed how everyone goes 1v1 me in this server. i'm not even saying you're the one who's saying it. lol

woah, chill man. i'm not antagonizing you. I just said I missed how everyone goes 1v1 me in this server. i'm not even saying you're the one who's saying it. lol

Kinda odd on how you'd point it out exclusively in this topic, where I suggested a one vs one duel. But fine, I'll believe in your words.

I can do 200k+ using Dragon breath. O_o

I've stated that RK can also do 100k+ with DB.

But, for someone who knows, you can try doing 200k+ on me all you want, you'll get reduced to even more than half of that, while with RG, doesn't quite matter which protective gear you have, dmg is pretty much ALWAYS 80-90-100k ASSURED. /gawi

I've stated that RK can also do 100k+ with DB.

But, for someone who knows, you can try doing 200k+ on me all you want, you'll get reduced to even more than half of that, while with RG, doesn't quite matter which protective gear you have, dmg is pretty much ALWAYS 80-90-100k ASSURED. /gawi

I think I did 300k+ on you before? O_o

I think RG's Overbrand skill should be left alone.

I think I did 300k+ on you before? O_o

I think RG's Overbrand skill should be left alone.

Ahahaha, ofc you did... XDDD... Anyway, perhaps it should. But if you can't recognize it's power, well, id say more.

IM GAME FOR 1V1 BUT BOOST GX SKILLS PLS

what happened to zerk sac dispel????? people use skills now??? jk

Try this: Assassin spirit link + poison buffs (on self and on enemy) + EDP + Dark claw + Sonic Blow = OP damage /gg/gg/gg