Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

Are The Emperium Wings And The Woe Shop Costumes Account Bound?

Question

The item descriptions don't say so but I just wanted to be sure

6 answers to this question

FYI due to the recent updates, Emperium Wings are account bound now

Splendid!!!! /thx

also is it true that the max emp frags you can get per WoE is limited to 50?

and how does emp frag redemption work if you have multiple chars in 1 account that attended woe? If for the first hour you were a Genetic and then the 2nd hour you played a Royal Guard then does Baldr reward both your characters respectively after woe or does he reward you 'per account'?

I have designed the system to reward you per account. So if you play the first hour with your genetic and the second with your royal guard, you can then claim your reward with any character from your account. (i mean just ones with one char)
Playing multiple roles per WoE can actually increase your earnings, as there are individual caps within all objectives. Solely killing players only won't reward you as much as playing other objectives as well.

And yes the max fragments per WoE is capped at 50. However depending on your skills... The best players may be rewarded with additional fragments on top of the cap.
So it's normal if some players reach 58 fragments, or in some cases even more.

We are aware that some players might have reached up to 90 fragments during the past woe 1.0, however that was a bug which should already have been fixed.

I see. Thanks for the answers!