Gatheringro 3V3 Pvp Tournament

3vs3.png

> Watch the Finals Replay <
------------------------

Basic Information:

• Date: 12th June 2016 14:00 Server time
  • You may participate with any class and any equipment
  • The tournament system is 3 vs 3
  • You can only join the PVP Tournament with 1 of your characters (no dual clienting, no joining multiple teams)
  • The tournament location will be our Colosseum Map
  • End of Registration: 11th June 2016 17:00:00 Server time

The top three teams will receive special rewards while all other participants will receive consolation prizes:

1st Prize:

2x 17549.gif Blessed Weapon or Blessed Armor Ore for each member
1x cpgvy8lz.png GatheringRO Surprise Box for each member
10x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

2nd Prize:

1x 17549.gif Blessed Weapon or Blessed Armor Ore for each member
1x 7638.gif GM Surprise Box (10-15 Tokens) for each member
6x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

3rd Prize:

1x 7639.gif GM Surprise Box (5-10 Tokens) for each member
4x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

All other participants:

3x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member (= 9 Bloody Branches in total for a team that registered but didn't reach top 3)

Rules:

• Any items that are restricted in Colosseum/Hell Box will also be restricted during the tournament (Scrolls are not restricted so they are allowed)
  • No outside buffs allowed (I will kill and then ress you before the fight begins)
  • Usage of the 3rd class exclusive skill "Full Throttle" is not permitted in the tournament (using it will result in disqualification)
  • Your team may not have two characters of the same job (e.g. Shadow Chaser, Shadow Chaser, Shura would be an illegal combination)
  • When it's your team's turn, I will recall you (if any members are offline they will be disqualified from the tournament, the rest of the team can still participate)
  • Dying once means you were eliminated, if all members of a team are eliminated the opposing team wins (so no Kaizel or resurrection through other means in the tournament)
  • Please keep your party names as short as possible (they should consist of only one simple word)
  • IMPORTANT CHANGE: You can PM me your registration if you want!

Please fill in this survey:

Party name: (e.g.) easywin
Names of characters in that party with their class in brackets: (e.g.) IamOp (Genetic), Strippy (Shadow Chaser), Blasty (Rune Knight)

You can also PM me the above information.

If you have any questions PM me and I will answer them. If they are important I will edit this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Parties:

WeSurrender
pabebe
opkeys
blackASIANwhite
OfPenetration

PowerPuffBoys

Knight of Three

FreeConsolationPrizes

I know that 1vs1 is the usual GRO tournament format but Ragnarok classes aren't balanced for 1vs1 (Shadow Chasers certainly aren't). A 3vs3 format should provide a more enjoyable experience.

omg I soooo want to join this! i just hope I don't have a morning shift that day! XD

Questions.

1. Are scroll consumable buffs unrestricted for usage(i.e. Tao Scroll, Master Buff Scroll etc.)?

2. Would it be possible to choose between classes after each match?; like choose another class to be used for a new strategy.

3. Would it be possible to switch players/members if ever the original member is unable to play on the date of the tournament?; and to switch

players/members after each match? (Like in a basketball play, you know, the reserve team. XD)

4. Soul Linker's Kaizel automatically resurrects you once you die, does this count as 'dying'? Or are we even allowed to use it? (Yes of

course, the SL is part of the team).

1. Every item that is not restricted in Hell Box will be usable during the tournament (so yes)

2. No, that is not possible

3. No, the three members that register for the tournament constitute your team (if you know you won't be able to participate, you can still edit your registration until the 11th of june)

4. If you die once, you were eliminated (resurrection, by whatever means, is not allowed)

• You can only join the PVP Tournament with 1 of your characters

I guess that means no dual clienting?

The GatheringRO 3vs3 Tournament has concluded! Thank you to everyone who participated!

1st Place: opkeys (l S a n j i l, Vaginaterian, Apocalypes)

2nd Place: OfPenetration (Dark Arya, Midori Cakes, Aikaterine Destiny)

3rd Place: blackASIANwhite (Tyndareus, iStrawberry, Rstfrmvmnt)

Tournament overview:

www.challonge.com/GRO3v3Tournament

Replay of the Finals:

http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=48192

(Put the downloaded file into the "Replays" folder located in your GatheringRO directory. To watch replays open your patcher and click on "Replay" at the top)

nthle48b.png