Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

[Suggestion] Make +7 Weapon/armor Certificates Tradeable Or A Donate Item

Just the +7 so that it wouldn't be too unfair for the Daily Questers that aim for the +9 Weapon/Armor Certificates. At least from that point on you can get Blessed Ores from donates or from the WoE shop to get it to +10 or +12. Or if not then at least make the +7 certs tradeable

Need to avoid as much as possible Donate to Win. Like other old server as ********* also.

It's not truly pay to win since you don't have Farb, Nyd, Tao, LK, Thana, Glorious Weapons, Emperium Weapons, BVH, DLH, LKH, GDH, Prism, Megs, Bryn [1], Aesp, etc. in the donates shop. if you think about it anything with +6 can be upgraded to +12 solely from donating but it's just risky becuase you actually have to upgrade something from +4 to +6

Everything that's increasing your power which is available in our cash shop (which are really just a few).
Is also available ingame.

The cards are the only real thing inside the cash shop to really power up like you can without donating.
There's currently no plan to add more refine related items to the cash shop, but time will tell.

We will never create a pay2win cash shop, we are far away from that point.
To get the best gear available, it requires quite some effort, and that will stay our main goal.
You can savely refine your gear with our latest updates.

And there's more great content in our pipeline.
All the latest updates are just a small portion of a bigger plan (cash shop excluded).

We've designed the cash shop to be more interesting for the players.
While helping us to maintain the server for another decade.
The past years weren't easy for me, as donations have become rare.

But please don't get me wrong.
I'm gaming with passion and it's christmas time for me right now #E3 (started with the age of 5 and never stopped playing)
My personal hate on Pay2Win is about as high as i hate cheating.

Refining can make a BIG difference on things, but although it's in a certain way easily available, for some, most gear is available through quests and hardwork, I agree on that. In fact, I wasn't even aware for 3 years that gRO had MVP cards available in the shop.