Rayleigh

Gatheringro Euro 2016 Event

uxtimzbc.png

Basic Information:

• Event Duration: 25th June to 10th July
  • Event format: Predict the results of the EURO 2016 last sixteen, quarterfinal, semifinal, and final matches
  • The event takes place here on the forums
  • You may only post 1 prediction per match, editing the post or posting multiple predictions disqualifies the post (I will write down your first prediction in a separate text file) THIS MEANS: Think carefully before you post your predictions, no more adjustments after you have posted them
  • You will be rewarded after the event duration has ended based on the total amount of correct predictions

For this event, I will announce specific EURO 2016 matches (by posting them here) and participants may then post their predictions regarding the results of those matches in this topic. Even if you are not interested in football, you can still post your predictions here to win prizes. For example:

Rayleigh: Please post your predictions for the last sixteen match France vs. Ireland!

Participant A: France - Ireland 2-1

Participant B: France - Ireland: 2-0

Prizes:

5 correct predictions (or higher): 10x 12103.gif Bloody Branches (or higher) + 2x 17549.gif Blessed Armor/Weapon Ore

4 correct predictions: 5x 12103.gif Bloody Branches + 1x cpgvy8lz.png GatheringRO Surprise Box

3 correct predictions: 5x 12103.gif Bloody Branches + 1x 7638.gif GM Surprise Box (10-15 Tokens)

2 correct predictions: 5x 12103.gif Bloody Branches + 1x 7639.gifGM Surprise Box (5-10 Tokens)

1 correct prediction: 5x 12103.gif Bloody Branches

The matches will be announced in the post below this one. If, during the course of this event, I realize that the amount of correct predictions is not as high as expected, I may adjust the prizes.

For matches that end in a penalty shootout, the results before the penalty shootout will be considered.

Topic is open again! Please post your predictions before the deadline.

1st set of matches (finished):

Please post your predictions for the following last sixteen matches (post them before the 26th of June 13:00 server time):

France - Ireland (Result: 2:1)

Germany - Slovakia (Result: 3:0)

Hungary - Belgium (Result: 0:4)

2nd set of matches (finished):

Please post your predictions for the following last sixteen matches (post them before the 27th of June 17:00 server time):

Italy - Spain (Result: 2:0)

England - Iceland (Result: 1:2)

3rd set of matches (finished)

Please post your predictions for the following quarter final matches (post them before the 30th of June 20:00 server time):

Poland - Portugal (Result: 1:1 before the penalty shootout)

Wales - Belgium (Result: 3:1)

Germany - Italy (Result: 1:1 before the penalty shootout)

France - Iceland (Result: 5:2)

4th set of matches (finished)

Please post your predictions for the following semifinal matches (post them before the 6th of June 20:30 server time):

Portugal - Wales (Result: 2:0)

Germany - France (Result: 0:2)

Final match (finished):

Please post your predictions for the final match (post them before the 10th of July 20:30 server time):

IMPORTANT: Please post your ingame name along with your prediction (the character that you want to claim your rewards with)!

Portugal - France (Result 1:0)

NEW: For this match you will be rewarded 1 point if you predict the winner correctly and an additional point if you predict the correct result! For example, Player A predicts: 2-3 (so he predicts that France will win) and Player B predicts 2-1 (Portugal will win). If France wins, player A gets 1 point and if the match ends 2-3 he will get an additional point.

This post will be updated with the results AND the NEW MATCHES over the course of this event (there are a total of 12 matches that I will announce which means at the end of this event, if you participated actively, you will have posted 12 predictions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correct Predictions:

Omstoppable:3 - IGN: Oms Law

Khaii:3 - IGN: Wan An

Asakuraviper:2

WorldAlive:2

wwwwwwww:2 IGN: WwwWWwwW

Sandwich:2 - IGN: Deep Now Silence

Akira Yu:2

P r a i r i e:1 - IGN: Jacquen Hghar
Koxy:1 - IGN: Tachibana Juinchi
Raphaelluigi:1 - IGN: Noah Gabranth
Kifune:1
Hurt Locker:1 - IGN: Casualty
kirito:1
monkeydluffy:1
Hersheys:1

jsum90:1

Killer Wing:1

Rayvier:1

RM2:1 - IGN: Tobacco

OLOkin:1 - IGN: PrismQuest

Dany:1

Bobito:1

The EURO 2016 event is over. To all players who managed to make a correct prediction but haven't posted/pmed me their IGN yet:

Please PM me your IGN so I can give you your rewards.