Sign in to follow this  
v H i N

Premium Account Commands Problem!

Question

what happen to all premiums commands? im just worried about @rentstorage coz i got some items there, please fix this issue asap :(

screenGatheringRO083_zpsx1gm8oqq.jpg

15 answers to this question

dont tell me i need to go premium again to access my rentstorage? i got 2accounts and i cant premium both again, and i just donate 2times in a row.. fck this!

Yea I'm pretty disappointed with how much donate points I'm burning up because there's no more 20% discount for premium users either.

Show me a screenshot where i can see your premium timer message AND where you use @rentstorage

So i can compensate your issue with a free account plus extension for 1 month.

The 20% discount has been removed years ago when a major update broke multiple premium features. Since then i've reported it >10 times to the developer who created it. But he stopped any further developement entirely.

The account plus membership will be extended with new additional features in near future.

But we can at least get 20% more cash points for donations for premium users since it was one of the features back then. Like if we donate and it goes to a premium account then we get 20% more cash points from the donation.

This has not been part of the account plus system since years (since the core changed and the custom code is deprecated/not supported anymore which i've told you multiple times already).
And i'm not planning to add this back.
Not just because it's a lot of work anyways (also if being implemented on the website system instead)
But because it's not really helping the server/me to keep up further donations.

Instead, we will make limited time offers and sales.
The first limited time offer being the wings for now.
This way everyone can enjoy sales, rather than forcing people into getting account plus.

And sales will follow over time.
Name Change has already been decreased in it's price.

So yet again:
Please post the requested screenshot so i can help you out.
(Do not hide your character name)

If you don't want it to be public, send me a Private message

how can i even see my premium timer if the command @myinfo is not working? is there any way to see my premium timer? and i got no screenshot on my @rentstorage, so how can i even show you if all commands are not working?

If you don't have the premium timer, it means you were one owner of the bugged accounts who got access to all premium commands for years without having an account plus membership.

Only a few accounts were bugged, yet no one ever reported it "of course not"...

Premium users are still able to use a command to rename their own characters right (not just their pet)? What was that command again? I tried using the Control Panel on the website but I can't find the renaming option.

http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=39465

These are the only available features since years.

This feature has been removed as:

The only people who were able to use control panel features were people who were owners of the bugged account plus accounts.

As the account plus system has been entirely changed years ago, this feature was not supported anymore and was with that deprecated.

Only a handful of people had this bug, yet our current system does not support any changes to the group system anymore.
Which makes all account plus control panel features obsolete.

So this feature was not available for years, for normal account plus members.

It was only you guys who were able to enjoy everything for free for multiple years.

I definitely didn't have a bugged account but yea I thought it was part of the premium features because I saw it years ago (just like how I still remembered the 20% discounts). It was actually one of the reasons why I bought a premium account recently,, but looks like it's obsolete now

I know that it's not pleasing to have several features removed.
I didn't plan to do so, i really can't add it back.

As i've said already: Your accounts were bugged. The system clearly states that all features are only available during the plus membership is active.
So you enjoyed all these features for free for quite a freaking long time now.
While all others did not even have these at all.

Due the fact that the account plus features are less since quite a while now, i've already made plans to extend the system and offer entirely new features in near future.
So if you're unhappy with the current features, simply wait until you feel it's worth it.

Thank you

I meant I saw it on this post years ago not in my actual control panel: http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=43944

I didn't have a premium account until recently and I wasn't bugged back then. I mainly wanted the premium account for the custom aura and the cute mount2 lol

I would have got that aura years ago if I had a a bugged account. Which reminds me, will I get to keep the mount2 ostrich as long as I never unmount from it ever again even after the premium membership ends?

Thanks for the info and sorry for the confusion and for going off-topic XD