Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

[Suggestion] Increase Success Rates For Blessed Ores

Blessed armor or weapon ores you can use up a dozen of these and still not reach +13. On average you can use up 4 of these and none will be successful into getting it to even +11, from +10. Considering how rare it is if you're a non-donator, it should be more successful than it is now. It takes 3 WoEs, if you get 50 frags each time, to get a single blessed ore. If not then it would be 4 WoEs, an entire week. You can potentially get 4 to 5 per month then if that's the case. You can also get 1 ore from a big event. It's still a small number total though.

Of course this is easier if you were a donator but not everyone is and even if you are a donator,,, you tend to spend a whole chunk if not all of cash points you have to get something to +11 or +12. Even back then when the refine rates weren't so low, you can upgrade things to +14 or +15 with moderate difficulty using just the usual Bradium/Carnium upgrader NPC that used to be in Prontera. But these low rates for blessed ores now just feels far too low. If you were to calculate it, you can donate to get 10,000 cash points but still not get anything to +13. It's one thing to have rare equips but it's becoming rather extremely expensive really.

I also noticed that we're using the official NPCs to refine the HD Carnium/Bradiums and HD Oridecons/Eluniums. Are their rates significantly higher than official?

+1 to either increase success or lower cost. Although I'm sure its only until +12 and not applicable for +13. I agree also with the rate as I spent 6 ores just to get from +10 to +11, maybe unlucky. It's also hard for non-donators especially that the ores sells for atleast 700m each and kinda sad when it goes to waste.

I would also add that Everade doesn't support P2W. If at least adjustments can be a done, say a little increase to success or lower cost, that would be great.

Ohhh no you can use that same NPC to get it to +13 with blessed ores. He says that he works with items that are '+6 to +12' meaning he can still work with an item that's already +12 so you can get it to +13. That's how I got my +13's.

Yea if you were a non-donator, it would take about a month to get 5 ores, without buying it from other people. That's assuming you get 50 frags per WoE. If you happen to win an event or two then you could probably get an extra ore or two. In your case 5 just failed.

Even if it was P2W it's a very expensive P2W scenario that most people won't do. I'm even starting to contemplate if additional upgrades were worth the cost. My boyfriend actually got mad at me. lol I used probably more than 50K cash points recently (that was after the 20% more cash points promo ended) and only have two items that are +13 and another two that is +11 to show for it. One of which even degraded back to +10 from +13 because of HD Carnium/Bradium usage (that HD NPC's rates is low) so I had to upgrade it back,,, which was dozens of ores again.

Something interesting to add is that back then getting a few weapons to +15 could be done with moderate difficulty, with +16 to +17 being very difficult. Now even with premium ores, getting to +13 is very costly and extremely difficult.

None of these items state that they increase your chances, so they don't.
They will solely help you to keep your armor and weapons save during refinement attempts.

Every NPC, official or not, trigger the refinement function.

And the function includes your success chances.

So there are no differences, unless the success chance boost using the class skill.

Also, WoE isn't the only place to get your hands on Blessed Ores.
So you're able to farm more in total.

Yea I understand they don't boost it aside from Enriched Elunium/Oridecons (that's what I was referring to when I said premium ores).

Still the blessed ores success rates are very low when you consider how costly they are for donators and how far more effort the non-donators will have to put in. I forgot they can also be earned from the daily quests. Okay so let's say you do a lot of daily quests, attend WoE four times a week and get 50 frags each time (forsaking emp equips and costumes and focusing solely on saving up for blessed ores), and get lucky winning a forum event or two here and there. Let's put it at an optimum of getting 15 blessed ores a month.

I just burned through almost 7 months worth of what a non-donator, with a massive amount of effort, would have needed to do to gain that much blessed ores. Roughly 100 blessed ores and I only have two items that are +13 and two other items that are +11. None of those items mentioned are actually overpowered.

I'm not angry because I did choose to go through with all those ores regardless of the donate cost but take a look at it from a non-donator perspective,,, someone would have needed to do nearly 7 months worth of not missing a single WoE and doing Daily Quests every day and participating at every possible big event (that gives ores as rewards). Okay so maybe 5 months worth if you also do daily gold and MVP card hunting so you can save up zeny to buy the ores from other people (they're worth 700M to 1B).That's an insane amount of effort to put it in yet all those ores got burned up because the success rates just aren't high enough.