Sign in to follow this  
LKshaye

Frost Status And Other Ailments.

For example 200 luk+ high Mdef can lessen Frost duration and and chances inflicted . but right now when you got frost its like 30 seconds unless you have marc card or Gset.

is this still and issue or its just normal?

WoE set doesn't disable you from being frozen, where did you get that from? I use WoE set and it's still the same.

All I can say is: Use marc or trust in your AB's (Unless they're duals who just spam a few buffs from time to time.)

Although the community has said more about this, perhaps marc reduces the freeze duration.

nonono what i mean is, if u get high luk and Mdef you will have a high chance of resistance to not to get frozen. but, i get your point, yea probably.

Thank you for your report. LUK is indeed supposed to reduce the duration of the status ailment "frozen". I am not sure if there has been a change but I tested it and you are right, the duration is the same (30 seconds) no matter how high your luk is. I believe there is something wrong with the calculation but I am not sure. We will investigate this issue.

@neves: I don't see LKshaye mentioning WoE set at all (unless he edited his post?). He mentioned Gset which does indeed provide resistance to the "frozen" status.

Thank you for your report. LUK is indeed supposed to reduce the duration of the status ailment "frozen". I am not sure if there has been a change but I tested it and you are right, the duration is the same (30 seconds) no matter how high your luk is. I believe there is something wrong with the calculation but I am not sure. We will investigate this issue.

@neves: I don't see LKshaye mentioning WoE set at all (unless he edited his post?). He mentioned Gset which does indeed provide resistance to the "frozen" status.

yup I have around 200 luk and still the same time :/

Sh1t. Right, I read that wrong. Im sorry shaye.

nono its okay. i also understand what you are pointing.

No Prob. was just being curious, twas testing full luk and neb(gives high Mdef) and yet frost duration is 30 seconds

Agree with the duration. Kinda pretty long and even the chance on infliction is like instant, like no resistance from it.