Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Cash Shop Summer Special

02.png

02_preview.png

Get yourself a cold drink before you checkout the Cash Shop HOT section!
A big thank you to all the donaters out there who're supporting us doing so.
Click here to get to the donation page

Survey
If you haven't already, please take your time and take Part in our Survey, vote for new WoE 2.0 times and tell us anonymously what you always wanted to tell us.

We will be reading through every single entry, so this is your chance to shoutout to us!

YAY! There will be cash shop updates every month now? Oh and uhm on what date will the 40% sale for premium users end? I just wanted to probably donate before that date but save up a bit before then. I lost out on a ton of cash points last time because the promo ended without warning XD

I can't tell how frequent the updates are going to be.

But i can promise themed specials like this summer special and in-between some smaller updates as i've prepared them already for an entire year since the cash shop overhaul took place.

This way, i'm able to mainly focus on main updates of the game while having more frequent cash shop updates.

I can't tell how frequent the updates are going to be.

But i can promise themed specials like this summer special and in-between some smaller updates as i've prepared them already for an entire year since the cash shop overhaul took place.

This way, i'm able to mainly focus on main updates of the game while having more frequent cash shop updates.

you should also do something like that for costume shop and adventure guild /ic

I'm not able to create themed or "high" frequent updates for any further shops as well.
Not just because it's hard to do so, but because there aren't enough items around.

But adventure guild/costume clerk shop updates are on the to do list.

And i can't tell when it's going to end.
I may do another reminder a few days before it ends.

I'm not able to create themed or "high" frequent updates for any further shops as well.

Not just because it's hard to do so, but because there aren't enough items around.

But adventure guild/costume clerk shop updates are on the to do list.

And i can't tell when it's going to end.

I may do another reminder a few days before it ends.

sry I didnt mean something big, I mean from time to time add an item or so /rice

Ohh! He meant 40% off the price of the account plus purchase. I actually thought he meant that everything in the shop would get a 40% discount/or get 40% more cash points for those that have premium membership active. Got excited for a sec XD

Items available in the HOT section only are absolutely exclusive and will vanish as soon as the limited time offer has ended.

The following ones considered limited time only:
- Costume Wing of Happiness
- Costume Ranbow Feather Ears
- Costume Poring Sunglasses
- Flying Galapagos