Sign in to follow this  
kirito

Ecal Scroll

i suggest ecal scroll shud only be useabble for the guild leader not for the guildmembers.

if im not wrong i counted over 35 ecals during 40 minutes woe 2.0 from the guild 7 deadly sins

its taking the fun away in woe

when the next update is?

Update Please. I can't imagine 35x tho. /heh

yeah me too I was in the guild and didnt saw that many /heh

we were chasing from left to right side of the castle all the time cuz enemys were warping away due ecall.

we dont have to talk about this. the scroll shud only be abble for use to the guild leader.

we were chasing from left to right side of the castle all the time cuz enemys were warping away due ecall.

we dont have to talk about this. the scroll shud only be abble for use to the guild leader.

funny how you dont talk about your guild, but yeah I can only agree :).

all guilds abuse it. but since i woed yesterday after few weeks i can only say that 7ds abused it the most. story done this needs to be fixed asap to bring the fun back to woe

What's the cooldown of Ecall scroll usage?

all guilds abuse it. but since i woed yesterday after few weeks i can only say that 7ds abused it the most. story done this needs to be fixed asap to bring the fun back to woe

A really nice lie.

We don't get half the ecall you people do.

Do you know how I realize this? Because there's lil tricky RK on your guild who pretty much ALWAYS tries the same thing ;) which is, passing through all defenses while on cloaking and ecalling.

If a few members of them get killed, they ecall.

So not, we didn't abuse it most, I am not trying to deny anything, but I am pretty much 90% SURE.

A really nice lie.

We don't get half the ecall you people do.

Do you know how I realize this? Because there's lil tricky RK on your guild who pretty much ALWAYS tries the same thing ;) which is, passing through all defenses while on cloaking and ecalling.

If a few members of them get killed, they ecall.

So not, we didn't abuse it most, I am not trying to deny anything, but I am pretty much 90% SURE.

that pretty little sneaky RK ure talking about is our leader by theway ;D

that pretty little sneaky RK ure talking about is our leader by theway ;D

So, the leader is unable to abuse the ecall scroll as well?

If the only thing a GL does non-stop is resorting to scrolls, that makes it legit/valid? Oh, ok.

How can 1 suggestion be automatically approved with not much debates whether it's good or not for the server?

Is that even LEGIT? I'm starting to smell fresh tunas.

Because it's an actual bug which i've reported directly to rAthena, has then been approved to be one and fixed right away.

How can someone be disappointed about a fast hot fix? I'm starting to smell an abuser. /meow

Next to that, there was no actual suggestion required as i wanted to fix it anways at the first time i've heard that it's being abused.

Neves as i sed when i started this topic, the scroll shud be only useabble for the guild leader not the players