Sign in to follow this  
jsum90

Woe 2.0 Hours

I would like to suggest to move WoE 2.0 to be moved on 16:00-18:00 servertime so that many can participate.

#more players, more fun!

What do you mean "i'd ask my friends about this but they didn't notice"?

Do your friends have forum accounts? If so, i'm sure it'll be a great help if they also answer the survey /ic And if not, it's not too difficult or time consuming to make one

What do you mean "i'd ask my friends about this but they didn't notice"?

Do your friends have forum accounts? If so, i'm sure it'll be a great help if they also answer the survey /ic And if not, it's not too difficult or time consuming to make one

what i mean was i asked my friends if they knew about that survey poll. but most of them didn't noticed it.

Well, now you can tell them about it so they can also give their opinions. It's for the benefit of the community afterall /ho

-1 i can only woe2.0

and if thats gona get a change, wud mean bye bye gro for me and that wud be very sad :(

-1 i can only woe2.0

and if thats gona get a change, wud mean bye bye gro for me and that wud be very sad :(

If you feel that way, then do express it in the survey being conducted ^_^

We had a MASSIVE WoE yesterday.

Yes, im talking 2.0, the numbers on my guild and Purity seemed like they had never been high! Felt like 1.0!

I say, there's no need to move WoE 2.0, 1.0 would be different.

If WoE 2 were to be moved.. then maybe just an hour or two earlier but that's about it. The majority of players are from Asia and the WoE 1 timeslot suits them but there's also a significant amount of Europeans playing which the WoE 2 timeslot suits them. An hour or two earlier would be a good 'meeting each other half-way' imo.

why shud only the ppl from asia be abble to play woe? there are 2 woes. 1 fitts each area of this planet.

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he just meant to state that WoE 1.0 time slot suits those based in Asia better and WoE 2.0 time slot suits those based in Europe better.

But right now the best way to give your input on the matter (WoE 2.0) is through the survey. So just express yourselves there and hopefully the outcome can satisfy the WoE-ing community.

Yea I think it's fine as it is. However, making WoE 2 an hour earlier wouldn't hurt that much.

There's people like me,, that would have to wake up by 7am to attend Woe 1. While Woe 2.0 is around 11am.

The later fits my schedule, and I'm pretty sure it fit others.

There's a lot of players like me.... moving it would be selfish.

So I disagree entirely.

That's my 0.02¢

ok I understand your point. well this was only a suggestion.

However, making WoE 2 an hour earlier wouldn't hurt that much.

much better if atleast move to 1hr earlier.