Sign in to follow this  
Doktor Z

@mount2 In Woe

Hey, I was just wondering if it was possible you could make @mount2 available to use in WoE maps, since you can use the Halter Lead in them, but not @mount2, when they are the same thing. It kinda sucks paying real money for premium and not being able to use @mount2 in WoE,

(@mount wouldn't be fair, since some skills knock you of your mount, so I wouldn't suggest that one at all, but @mount2 wouldn't be any different then using the halter lead.)

Anyways, as a very frequent donator and someone who always has a premium account active, I'd really appreciate this and hope you'll consider it! Thanks!

+1!!

omg yes! That's what that mount was originally for, for fast walking. You can't attack while you're on it anyways so it's not OP or anything

Just to add something, I'm not sure but the Halter Lead gives more speed compared to the Premium Mount, needs some testing tho. But if I'm correct, should it be on the same speed? Or the premium should be at least a bit faster?

Cause it's sh1tty that common Halter gives more speed compared to the premium paid ones.

I'm not sure on the speed, I can try and test that with someone with the lead since I have premium if anyone wants to.

bringing this back up since i talked to marc about it ingame a bit ago. it would male premium a lot more enticeable imo b/c right now it's not that great (with the housing system gone and all) so i'm waiting to get premium again till the housing system or this is made available.

They disabled all kinds of @commands in WOE and I think it's impossible to make 1 command works through that restriction?

you can do @storage i believe, at least i know you can in bg...

1 hour ago, Doktor Z said:

you can do @storage i believe, at least i know you can in bg...

Oh ya i forgot that thing, so it is possible then :P

As I've remebered, the reason why premium commands are disabled is when it as abused; like how that Edric Hellios/Justu Freak/Ric spammed the command @aura which absolutely makes you invulnerable for a certain seconds, the same as how the @jump makes you invulnerable to monsters alike.