Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Regarding New Woe Equipment

Umm...

Just my opinion thought, I thought they already killed god item which is more difficult to get, such as bris,sleip, and mjolnir, as example the boots it killed sleip already with 10% bonus HP and SP + 1 slot (you can use moonie), the difference will be only 10% hp sp and +int, not to mention that boots has -20% fix cast and other stat, another one is the glove with that stat it sure better than bris even the stat bris give is more but it won't be better I believe.

I think it's time to give consideration about giving slot quest for them...

Umm...

Just my opinion thought, I thought they already killed god item which is more difficult to get, such as bris,sleip, and mjolnir, as example the boots it killed sleip already with 10% bonus HP and SP + 1 slot (you can use moonie), the difference will be only 10% hp sp and +int, not to mention that boots has -20% fix cast and other stat, another one is the glove with that stat it sure better than bris even the stat bris give is more but it won't be better I believe.

I think it's time to give consideration about giving slot quest for them...

to reach the full potential bonus of the armor, in those cause the boots, you need to make it to +9, to reach that if you want it safe n sound you need 120 A coupons to do it, by taking this road, it takes you time to get the boots, and get the coupon to do it

with 10% bonus HP and SP + 1 slot (you can use moonie), the difference will be only 10% hp sp and +int, not to mention that boots has -20% fix cast and other stat

if need to use moonie, thn it still lower thn sleip.......that 10% difference is a lot

1+ to this.

God items ment to be actualy the best items but the new equips are putting them in the shadows :(

im happy for those ppl wich dont have gods. these new items are really helpfull.

i feel bad for the ppl who went trough the god quests cuz gods aint the best items anymore

Its +25 int stats. And its huge already. So it wont bothers me. So many boosts stats items and woth Gods you're god character is superior unlike these set.

As always

We will be tweaking some things here and there.

It's not easy to create new content out of air and balance it perfectly on day 1.
So you can always expect some tweaks. /ok

nah not really, for me, for full potential u need the mantue armor and boots and all +9 ( not to mention series of WOEing and grinding on coupons ) . sliepnir still top tier, +25 int, MS + 20% HP/SP. still huge. but slotted sliep thats a bit OP. imagine all that stats in 1 boots + 1 slot [amon ra card] gg that would be op. but yeah pref, small tweaks will not hurt, considering a new age of new items.

nah not really, for me, for full potential u need the mantue armor and boots and all +9 ( not to mention series of WOEing and grinding on coupons ) . sliepnir still top tier, +25 int, MS + 20% HP/SP. still huge. but slotted sliep thats a bit OP. imagine all that stats in 1 boots + 1 slot [amon ra card] gg that would be op. but yeah pref, small tweaks will not hurt, considering a new age of new items.

Yes please Sliep[1] :DDDDDDDDDDD

Yes please Sliep[1] :DDDDDDDDDDD

nah man, sliep is OP as fk ahahha

ok slotted sleip wud be too much but like slotted meg or bris?

mjolnir and sleip shudnt get a slot

lol whut slotted meg? XD

ok slotted sleip wud be too much but like slotted meg or bris?

mjolnir and sleip shudnt get a slot

u troll fk hahha. wat u want with meg[1] ? lelel. /heh mjol[1] pls ahahah joke. /gawi/gawi peace out! /gawi

I would like to suggest to give different versions of the emperium boots with better effects than the temporal boots because once the temporal boots quests get fully implemented then the emp boots would become less sought after

Uh oh.. the Emp boots are weaker now XD