Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

[Suggestion] Increase Emperium Wings' Atk/matk Bonus

Right now a cheaper item, the Emperium Garment, which is around half the price of Emperium Wings gives a higher ATK and MATK bonus if refine level is +9. Emp Wings only give a +8 to ATK and MATK if both your INT and STR are 200, and an additional 1 ATK/MATK since it gives +1 to all stats. But you can't get that bonus unless your INT and STR are 200. Compare that to the much cheaper Emperium Garment that gives +10 to ATK and MATK if refined to +9 and you don't need to change stats to get that. Plus Emperium Garment gives a plus to Max HP. Seems like an overall more versatile garment than the more expensive Emperium Wings. Might as well boost up the Emperium Wings just a tiny bit since it's worth much more and takes much longer to get.

Right now a cheaper item, the Emperium Garment, which is around half the price of Emperium Wings gives a higher ATK and MATK bonus if refine level is +9. Emp Wings only give a +8 to ATK and MATK if both your INT and STR are 200, and an additional 1 ATK/MATK since it gives +1 to all stats. But you can't get that bonus unless your INT and STR are 200. Compare that to the much cheaper Emperium Garment that gives +10 to ATK and MATK if refined to +9 and you don't need to change stats to get that. Plus Emperium Garment gives a plus to Max HP. Seems like an overall more versatile garment than the more expensive Emperium Wings. Might as well boost up the Emperium Wings just a tiny bit since it's worth much more and takes much longer to get.

+1 Same. I feel like Emp Wing needs some changes to make it more pleasing I think.

It should also be noted that Emperium Wing is not part of the Emperium Set. It is meant to be worn with other items.

So.... +0 to this. /heh

Yea but even without the set bonus, Emp Wings seems to be less versatile since the Emp Garment gives Max HP and ATK/MATK bonuses without needing to change your stats. Emp Wings are only better for Crit builds and those that use long-range attacks

Yea but even without the set bonus, Emp Wings seems to be less versatile since the Emp Garment gives Max HP and ATK/MATK bonuses without needing to change your stats. Emp Wings are only better for Crit builds and those that use long-range attacks

I guess this is the items unique stat, just like galapago hat is for archers and lord of death helm is for breakers.

Very true. But the Emperium wings is not bound to WoE/PvP only. It is usable outside WoE/PvP.

Bonuses from Emperium Cape are only available during WoE/PvP.

Not to mention hybrid characters benefit from the Emp Wings.

And now that I have taken a good look at Emp Wings, I feel the price should be lowered to like 650-750 frags.

Or keep it at 1,000 frags and maybe double or even triple some of the bonuses.

For Example, the Str proc should be boosted to +3 attack for every 25 Str instead of +1 only.

It's better than just +1, but still not even OP. /heh

+1 to boosting the Emp Wings.

Their stats are quite harmless as they are, a player wearing any other kind of armor/shoes will be killed pretty faster than he would if he was in a) PvP situation (No demi human protection) B) MvP hunting.

And im not really even thinking of wearing them.