Sign in to follow this  
Doktor Z

Refine Certificates

Everade, I know I pmed you before asking about this, but is there any, any possible way we can have another way to get the refine certificates other then the adventure guild? Some of us just don't have time to quest for four/five hours a day, and especially with the new WoE set, they are hella needed!!! I wouldn't mind paying $10 or $20 for one, to be honest with you, if you added them to the cash shop.... I dunno if there's any other place you could add them in. I know I'm not the only other player begging for this, so, please, reconsider...I just want to give you more money~ ;)

Everade, I know I pmed you before asking about this, but is there any, any possible way we can have another way to get the refine certificates other then the adventure guild? Some of us just don't have time to quest for four/five hours a day, and especially with the new WoE set, they are hella needed!!! I wouldn't mind paying $10 or $20 for one, to be honest with you, if you added them to the cash shop.... I dunno if there's any other place you could add them in. I know I'm not the only other player begging for this, so, please, reconsider...I just want to give you more money~ ;)

Adventure Guild quest is so easy nowadays with the updates that Everade did. Personaly I spend 2 or 3 hrs on it, and I can get 10 coupons per day plus zeny. We have 24 hrs to do it and we have like 20 - 21 free hours, (less sleep time, work, meals) but still is easy to get them.
I know about many people is doing it, because is pretty easy now, and you already tested the daily quest. Just spend a little more time on it, is nothing for real!.
Plus, it will be a waste, Everade (if I'm not wrong), is looking for rewards for Adventure, and I'm sure I heard of him, Certificates will be exclusive for Adventure rewards.
I know, money is money, but we must know what is convenient. In that case he must add more items in Cash Shop just because is easy to buy.
Please try with more effort the daily quest and you will notice how easy it is. /gawi

There are already more source available, not just the adventure guild.
I can't tell how it's going to change, i'm always calculating and thinking everything through while i'm creating new content.

I might add them on further sources, maybe not.

I was already playing with the idea to add them to the cash shop.
Probably going to decide on the fly when i do some updates on the shops.

Can't promise anything just yet

Adventure Guild quest is so easy nowadays with the updates that Everade did. Personaly I spend 2 or 3 hrs on it, and I can get 10 coupons per day plus zeny. We have 24 hrs to do it and we have like 20 - 21 free hours, (less sleep time, work, meals) but still is easy to get them.

+1 :P

Where else can we get the safety refine certificates? XD

I did the daily C quests before and getting 5 C coupons a day meant I had to do it for 2 weeks straight to get a +7 certificate. Plus sometimes before or after work you just want to relax and chill out than doing 30 to 45 minutes of quests again. XD

If the C quests can be done without the usual limit of only 5 being available a day, I don't mind zooming through like 20 or so C quests on my day off or something. I know more C quests can be done in one day but you'll have to go through the B and A quests for it so you can reach the S level. As Shu mentioned that's 3 hours.

To be fair, you can just place +6 safety certificates in the donates shop. That way those that do daily quests still by default get a better certificate. At least from that point you can use the donates blessed ores to get it to higher refinement levels... and whoever donates for blessed ores is going to have to spend quite a bunch anyways because the refinement success rates right now are much lower than from years ago. You'll effectively be pushing donators to donate even more to get blessed ores once the +6 certificate is available. That won't actually be 'play to win' either because such a hefty amount of real life currency is needed to even get something to +13.

Where else can we get the safety refine certificates? XD

I did the daily C quests before and getting 5 C coupons a day meant I had to do it for 2 weeks straight to get a +7 certificate. Plus sometimes before or after work you just want to relax and chill out than doing 30 to 45 minutes of quests again. XD

If the C quests can be done without the usual limit of only 5 being available a day, I don't mind zooming through like 20 or so C quests on my day off or something. I know more C quests can be done in one day but you'll have to go through the B and A quests for it so you can reach the S level. As Shu mentioned that's 3 hours.

To be fair, you can just place +6 safety certificates in the donates shop. That way those that do daily quests still by default get a better certificate. At least from that point you can use the donates blessed ores to get it to higher refinement levels... and whoever donates for blessed ores is going to have to spend quite a bunch anyways because the refinement success rates right now are much lower than from years ago. You'll effectively be pushing donators to donate even more to get blessed ores once the +6 certificate is available. That won't actually be 'play to win' either because such a hefty amount of real life currency is needed to even get something to +13.

This. It's a pain in the ass to get to A and I just don't have the time.

Thanks Everade, I'm glad you're at least considering it.

Yea that's why I just stick to C quests XD

To be fair, you can just place +6 safety certificates in the donates shop.

Sounds fair, but not at all.
I like to spend my time playing, because is a game, right?. I don't see the point on testing over and over again Adventure Quest, if at the end all the items will be anywhere. I have been playing the daily quest and is pretty easy now, is not a pain doing it. I can believe you before updates, but now? is easy.
Players are doing it because they want to get a reward as Certificates for their own and with effort, and they can make good deals with them, that's how the economy works.
If is only for the real money, then is kinda unfair for those whom we are working hard for them, just saying. PEACE. /gawi

I don't mind doing C quests but they're limited to 5 a day unless you want to get some more from the S quests. I would actually prefer to do the C quests in bulk during my day off or something but that's not possible either. Plus there's some items that are account bound and you can't let someone else upgrade them for you, with their refine certificates

Something to add on.. just because donators will be paying money for them won't mean it's not the same as working hard in-game for it.

Think about it, the money that donators give won't just come from thin air. They'll first have to earn that money through working a job. You put effort in doing daily quests to get the refine certificates while the donators will be putting in effort from working their jobs in order to get refine certificates. Both parties will be putting in effort to get the certificate.

Effort (doing daily quests in-game) = getting a refine certificate

Effort (working a job in real life and using the earned money to donate) = getting a certificate

And in my example, the donators will only get a +6 refine certificate. So even then, by default the in-game daily questers already get a higher certificate (+7 to +9)

That's why I see it's fair. It evens itself out /no1

Something to add on.. just because donators will be paying money for them won't mean it's not the same as working hard in-game for it.

Think about it, the money that donators give won't just come from thin air. They'll first have to earn that money through working a job. You put effort in doing daily quests to get the refine certificates while the donators will be putting in effort from working their jobs in order to get refine certificates. Both parties will be putting in effort to get the certificate.

Effort (doing daily quests in-game) = getting a refine certificate

Effort (working a job in real life and using the earned money to donate) = getting a certificate

And in my example, the donators will only get a +6 refine certificate. So even then, by default the in-game daily questers already get a higher certificate (+7 to +9)

That's why I see it's fair. It evens itself out /no1

exactly. plus it's helping the server and marc out. though i want all the certifs in the shop, personally...

Omaygad... w/e.

If you guys don't want to play a game how is supposed to be, then I will sit all day in game and just wait for all items be added in cash shop. Just because is easy /no1/no1

Maybe Noah's guide can help you too.

I'm not sure how Safe Refine coupons are a good idea to put in the donate shop.

Yes, it will help with supporting the server, but it will also flood the server with high over upgraded armor/weapons.

Even if you were to just wait for it to get added to the cash shop, how are you to obtain it? Donating. Where would you get the cash for donating? Working a job. Example, instead of doing daily quests for 3 hours to get coupons for a certificate, you would be working at your job 3 hours worth to earn money to donate. Besides it will just speed up the process. Instead of doing daily quest C's for 2 weeks, you got it right away. You would have gotten it regardless. Think of it as a "expedite fee". Same goes for the donates MVPs. You would have gotten it eventually through days of hunting but instead got it right away by paying an expedite fee.

The certificates only go up to +9 anyways. And the one I'm suggesting is to only have +6 as donates because putting the +9 in there would mess up the market for +9 WoE Plate/Suits/White Wing/Robes sellers

It won't flood the server with overupgraded armors/weapons more than it already has. Remember, these certificates are available for anyone that's willing to do daily quests. Anyone can get +9s now as long as they do daily quests. They'll get their +9s regardless, it's just a matter of time.. like 2 or 3 weeks instead of in an instant if they donated. However, it's not like everyone is capable of donating

Im gonna have people frowning upon me, or completely disagreeing, but whatever, justice and fairness is my brand.

Most people don't do the daily quests because of how long they take (Or so I have been told, I've never done a single quest myself.) and aditionally, I've heard they're a bit boring really.

Im here more in the name of those who can't afford a price for anything cash shop related, and a bit for those who don't want to.

I don't have a job myself, im underage, and things vary from a country to another.

I suppose a +7 is totally harmless, I mean (You're the one who's gonna get eaten by thana anyway.) meh, not a big deal right?

A +9? Well, I guess that's pretty harmless to rig- wait. *Rewind memory* Hmm.. Latest update?

Emperium Armor: Refined to +6 or higher increases physical damage by 5% and your magic attack power by 5%. Refined to +9 or higher reduces damage taken by enemy players by 15%. (Let's remember the whole set ALREADY grants 15% + tolerance.)

Emperium Cape: Refined to +6 or higher additional Max 2%HP and 2% resistance to all elements. Refined to +9 or higher ATK +10, MATK +10, HIT +10.

Emperium Boots: Refined to +6 or higher increases ranged damage by 5%. Refined to +9 or higher reduces fixed cast time by 20%.

I think I don't need to say anything else, because if I do, im scared. Scared of what some might not understand.

I actually don't mind doing daily quest C's but it's limited to 5 a day. There's some days you just want to relax after work. But on my days off, I don't mind burning through a lot of C quests but thing is it's only limited to 5 a day so I have to do it on other days.

Yea I've already prepared myself to do C quests for like a month and a half so I can get like 3 to 4 Emp items upgraded to +7 with the certificate and from then on use the Blessed Ores to get their higher upgrade bonuses. I haven't started yet but it's definitely going to be a long journey. I'll get them regardless but it's just delaying the inevitable IMO lol

Im gonna have people frowning upon me, or completely disagreeing, but whatever, justice and fairness is my brand.

Most people don't do the daily quests because of how long they take (Or so I have been told, I've never done a single quest myself.) and aditionally, I've heard they're a bit boring really.

Im here more in the name of those who can't afford a price for anything cash shop related, and a bit for those who don't want to.

I don't have a job myself, im underage, and things vary from a country to another.

I suppose a +7 is totally harmless, I mean (You're the one who's gonna get eaten by thana anyway.) meh, not a big deal right?

A +9? Well, I guess that's pretty harmless to rig- wait. *Rewind memory* Hmm.. Latest update?

Emperium Armor: Refined to +6 or higher increases physical damage by 5% and your magic attack power by 5%. Refined to +9 or higher reduces damage taken by enemy players by 15%. (Let's remember the whole set ALREADY grants 15% + tolerance.)

Emperium Cape: Refined to +6 or higher additional Max 2%HP and 2% resistance to all elements. Refined to +9 or higher ATK +10, MATK +10, HIT +10.

Emperium Boots: Refined to +6 or higher increases ranged damage by 5%. Refined to +9 or higher reduces fixed cast time by 20%.

I think I don't need to say anything else, because if I do, im scared. Scared of what some might not understand.

The one thing with this is, I, like many other people, am switching equipment CONSTANTLY so even getting one set of emperium equip to +9, I'd have to very carefully choose which cards I put in, and If Everade makes the +9 certifs approx $20 like I suggested, that's $60 right there, and a TON of WoE Fragments. Not to mention that if I -really- wanted to, I'd have to get all that equipment AGAIN, and spend ANOTHER ton of WoE fragments and money. (It's almost like, not worth the effort imo.)
Unrelated, but also:
You adventure junkies think it's unfair that us donators should be able to get them? I don't understand this. Why is it unfair, when they would still be account bound (IE: NOT SELLABLE) When I'm helping the server, and it's just that I don't have TIME to spend doing all the B and A quests? I've done up to and S rank twice already and am exhausted of it. C is easy, but the other two ranks take a lot of time and I just don't have it with the life I lead, but I'd love to help the goddamn server by donating for what I want! But no, just let the adventure kids hoard all the certs, that's fair. Whatever.
Glad this is turning into another Glapagos topic.

It won't flood the server with overupgraded armors/weapons more than it already has. Remember, these certificates are available for anyone that's willing to do daily quests. Anyone can get +9s now as long as they do daily quests. They'll get their +9s regardless, it's just a matter of time.. like 2 or 3 weeks instead of in an instant if they donated. However, it's not like everyone is capable of donating

+9999999999999999 THIS

You adventure junkies think it's unfair that us donators should be able to get them? I don't understand this.

Let's be clear.
I will tell you why it's unfair, and no... I'm not crying like others. It's unfair because as I said, people don't see the sense of this as a game, because if you are in game is because YOU WANT TO PLAY, and if you can't do that (I mean... play) then you can't get your own stuffs with how is supposed to be... PLAYING.
As Neves said, most of us don't have a work so we can't get many of cash shop items, but we are working for them... PLAYING! And we can make deals with them, economy...
Just I can't believe this, you guys can't spend a little more time PLAYING and less chat in game. Because, if that is for what are you saying this, then you can chat but you don't want to play, you preffer pay real money instead play just a few hours.
Just look how are you trying to get this, is like... seducing Everade with real money? /swt
This is out of control.
Give an opportunity to Adventure Guild, check Noah's guide.

I want to expand on this later after I get home but I just hope this won't get locked yet XD

Let's be clear.
I will tell you why it's unfair, and no... I'm not crying like others. It's unfair because as I said, people don't see the sense of this as a game, because if you are in game is because YOU WANT TO PLAY, and if you can't do that (I mean... play) then you can't get your own stuffs with how is supposed to be... PLAYING.
As Neves said, most of us don't have a work so we can't get many of cash shop items, but we are working for them... PLAYING! And we can make deals with them, economy...
Just I can't believe this, you guys can't spend a little more time PLAYING and less chat in game. Because, if that is for what are you saying this, then you can chat but you don't want to play, you preffer pay real money instead play just a few hours.
Just look how are you trying to get this, is like... seducing Everade with real money? /swt
This is out of control.
Give an opportunity to Adventure Guild, check Noah's guide.

Some of us like to play actual exciting and interesting content, like WoE, and not boring grinding "lol do the same thing over and over again" quests.

Don't have money? Then fine, grind it out your way. Doesn't mean I shouldn't have my own way of obtaining said items, FAIRLY.

And I can't trade for them, it's pointless, because both the certifs and emp gear are account bound :)

I have already done adventure guild, several times, like I've said.

Anyways, I'm not arguing anymore, f2ck it, I'm out. This is absolutely ridiculous.

I understand both standpoints.

It was always like this, and it will never change. There's simply no need to argue.

- For non-donators it's considered unfair if people can get "hard-to-earn" content on a fast way.

Simply because they have the feeling of having EARNED it by "work" which then seems to be "unfair" if others simply join in and buy whatever they want.

- For donators its simply convinient, yet still money being spent on content which they could get on the normal way as well.
So they lose money they've earned within the real world, usualy also through an actual job which is usualy less fun than playing a game.
They support non-donators ( which are enjoying all content for free ) by keeping the server running, which makes it reasonable for them to "get what they want" the "easy" way.

Most servers advertise their server as *queastable donations* or similiar.
Simply because non-donators don't want donators to get the chance to become OP without having done the same effort than non-donators.

On the other hand, no server would exist without the donators.
So you should be thankfull that they are directly supporting the server.

We've never been offering overpowered things, yet still giving them the possibility to save time for some rather good content.

At this point i can only say:
Both, non-donators and donators.
Take a look at the other perspective and try understand their feelings.