Sign in to follow this  
Hurt Locker

Missing Items

Question

Hi,

I checked my inventory/ storage last time and it seems that I'm missing a lot of my Master Buff scrolls sad thing is I camped SKOLL for those and sometimes I would skip work just to kill SKOLL and when I checked this morning, they're less from what I farmed.

I would like to inquire about this issue..

6 answers to this question

I'm missing the item named "Ruffler" I believe it's item 2534 in the DB. I had 2 or 3 of them in my guild storage, now they are gone...

Hi,

I checked my inventory/ storage last time and it seems that I'm missing a lot of my Master Buff scrolls sad thing is I camped SKOLL for those and sometimes I would skip work just to kill SKOLL and when I checked this morning, they're less from what I farmed.

I would like to inquire about this issue..

Skipping work for Skoll? /heh:lol:

Have you tried logging in to the control panel on the main website (to search your whole account)?

Skipping work for Skoll? /heh:lol:

Have you tried logging in to the control panel on the main website (to search your whole account)?

Yeah bro :D :D checked thru that method too :D :D haha i'll try to message our lord EVERADE

I'm missing the item named "Ruffler" I believe it's item 2534 in the DB. I had 2 or 3 of them in my guild storage, now they are gone...

I hope you can find them i wish they're just misplaced in your account or something