Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Boosting Some Forgotten Job

After hearing about no dual client-ing on woe, I think some classess need some adjustments, as example soul linker, we all know SL is important for linking but that's all, who want to play woe just for linking people, no one want! so who will take that role?

So I'm suggesting to boost the battle skill of soul linker so it can at last survive and battling other classes.

Aswell as super novice and taekwon master, I hope we can take them to the point where they can survive or battle with other classess.

Thanks, hoping good feedback. :)

+1 also if the perma ban punishment for dual in woe is not anymore allowed.

There was a time where Linkers ruled gRO's pvp room. What happened? Was the class nerfed? Im outdated, but it is possible.

Well someone who takes the role of the guild linker could just char select/witch accounts to his linker and link everyone else and then char select back/switch accounts back to their main one. This can be done during stagnant times in WoE

beastboy made it possible for soul linkers to attack with their skills in pvp, dunno if it got removed or not.

Soul Linkers before were able to use their Es~ skills (offensive skills) to humans(a mod made be Beastboy). I don't know why it was nerfed tho.

If Soul Linkers are allowed to use ES-Skills on players, there is high potential for Linkers to be very powerful.

I mean, they can change the element of their magic attacks at will. But then again, Linkers have access to

a limited amount of items, which limits their survivability and potential.

So maybe it will add up to a balanced class?

If Soul Linkers are allowed to use ES-Skills on players, there is high potential for Linkers to be very powerful.

I mean, they can change the element of their magic attacks at will. But then again, Linkers have access to

a limited amount of items, which limits their survivability and potential.

So maybe it will add up to a balanced class?

We have emperium set already rite...

It can be used by all classess..

We have emperium set already rite...

It can be used by all classess..

True, but Linkers have significantly less stats, HP, and offensive skills than the main classes.

Equipment is limited to what a Mage can equip.

But then again, Linkers were never meant to be a powerful class.

So, +1 again to this suggestion. /slur