Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

How Can The Pile Bunker [1] Be Obtained?

Question

It used to be part of Beastboy's box but I'm curious if it's still one of the items you can get from the GM Boxes of today.. and if not, could it be added into one of the current boxes?

4 answers to this question

It used to be part of Beastboy's box but I'm curious if it's still one of the items you can get from the GM Boxes of today.. and if not, could it be added into one of the current boxes?

GM boxes don't contain any equipment now and pile bunker [1] is obtainable through gm award/events.

The decision to remove the contents from the GM boxes and replace them with tokens was made before my time as a GM. Consequently, I have no clue how the GM team planned to handle the loss of availability of certain items that would result from the mentioned replacement. However, this question has brought up an issue that I had long planned to forward to Everade. A player once PMed me about the different types of Pile Bunkers that are available on official servers (Pile Bunker S, P and T). As a matter of fact, two of those Pile Bunkers are slotted (they have 400 ATK instead of 450, though). Now that this issue came up again, I will get together with Everade and think of a way to implement not only our custom Pile Bunker [1] but perhaps also the other Pile Bunkers into GatheringRO.

While we are at it, we might also address the Beastboy box issue. I'll have to first find out how this was meant to be handled, though.