Sign in to follow this  
D e M o N

Q> Accuracy Of Woe Rankings/awards

Question

How accurate is the system?

According to this, I used 3 blue gems and 6 yellow gems, But I don't carry any gems? So, how is this possible?

Another thing is it says I did 10 wrong support skills, can someone explain what that is?

13880286_1248143758564062_27732549613461

7 answers to this question

Hmmm maybe you used a skill that the system detected which requires those gems to be used or something like that based on my opinion.

About the support skills, either you used a offensive or defensive skills on a certain character that didn't go thru or maybe marked as skill failed in your chat/ battle log not sure :D

I do not carry any gemstones. None of the skills I use requires it. Both of my copied skills do not require gemstones.

Shadow Chasers do not have any support skills, or at least I don't use any such skills.

Well as I've said the system may have detected or though that you used one for a certain skill after all it is not perfect.

You can't accurately tell or log all of the skill log of all characters playing woe by that time and then filter them down to the woe ranking system.

~In my opinion

Vio, those 10 skills are Manhole's you putted on enemies;I've already mentioned it, but aparantly it didn't change. Ridiculous part would be, manholing a friendly target, will take it a correct support skill.

Vio, those 10 skills are Manhole's you putted on enemies;I've already mentioned it, but aparantly it didn't change. Ridiculous part would be, manholing a friendly target, will take it a correct support skill.

If that is true, the count is most likely wrong because I'm sure manhole'd more than 10 people during that woe. O_o

The main core of the system has been coded by someone else and was implemented in gRO for several years. ( In the background, even before we've released the statistics )

The reward system itself is working on top of that.

So i can't tell how accurate it is nor how exactly it works.

I would have to talk with the coder about this, but he's known to be veeeeeeery ignorant and usualy does not even give answers to simple questions.

The main core of the system has been coded by someone else and was implemented in gRO for several years. ( In the background, even before we've released the statistics )

The reward system itself is working on top of that.

So i can't tell how accurate it is nor how exactly it works.

I would have to talk with the coder about this, but he's known to be veeeeeeery ignorant and usualy does not even give answers to simple questions.

I see.. Please let us know when there are updates. /heh/thx