Sign in to follow this  
Erina

Costumes And Gameplay

It's been soooo long since i played in GatheringRO again.

I notice that the gameplay is so fun and nice. The community is good too, but there's something that lacks. It's the substance of costumes in the cash shop...

As an avid donator, when i like the server. I usually bulk buy costume in the Cash shop. But i noticed that there were less costumes, compared to other servers and the officials /sob

Everade, Please add some more of those costumes, and (costume)wings please /rice

Hello Erina,

First and foremost, I would like to welcome you back to GatheringRO.

Costumes, as you have mentioned, are the latest excitement on Ragnarok. Reason why we've implemented several stores and ways to acquire them.

The costume Shop at Althea - Here you can use GatheringRO tokens (You can get them from events and daily rewards). This shop changes its content every day of the week, so there are plenty of options to choose from.

Woe Shop - There's also unique costumes on this shop. Get Fragments by attending the War of Emperium.

Vote Shop - Here you can claim rewards by also helping the server. Content is changed monthly, and costumes are included.

Cash Shop - Same as with Vote Shop, content is changed often, and costumes are a huge part of it. In the last 2-3 months, we had themed updates (which we will continue to have).

Adventure Guild - There's also unique costumes offered in this one.

We like updating content and adding them to stores for certain time to make them exclusive. As you can see, there are plenty of options to choose from. And its of course in our plans to keep updating them periodically.

Adventure Guild does not offer any costumes Abril :P

But the WoE Shop also offers exclusive Costumes.

@Erina First and foremost, thank you very much for your donations!

I will be adding more costumes to the Cash Shop soon.

We've also started to offer time limited costume offers and the next one should be coming up within the next weeks.

So Costume in Adventure Guild will not to be update??

Adventure Guild does not offer any costumes Abril :P

But the WoE Shop also offers exclusive Costumes.

@Erina First and foremost, thank you very much for your donations!

I will be adding more costumes to the Cash Shop soon.

We've also started to offer time limited costume offers and the next one should be coming up within the next weeks.

hue what about the costume green hat D< ?

That's the only one because its the exclusive adventure guild pet one.

That only one counts! That's why I listed it! /meh