LKshaye

Buffs Or Nerf?

First of all if you are just going to FLAME or SALT my thread then GTFO and see you in game and KoS you 283495983458 YEARS (if possible) JK /gawi

Any comments or suggestions is good.

Mechanic skills. Instead of SD(if you want official it would be nice if it needs a bit of nerf. this skill is beyond OP. Every five minutes and fun ends boom end of world) , would be nice if you give a nice buff for mado skills? perhaps anyone would have a reason to MAIN a Mechanic Mado type. I always wanna play some Mado type Mecha. but the skilsl really suck. /an

Sura, Needs a slight nerf, DC FE alone = AUTO REKT players with mid tier items. (I main a sura, I'm salty about nerf but this has to be done.)

Royal guards, about this OP regen on RG, Kings Grace perhaps? (Pls RG lovers don't hate me)

Warlocks. They have huge burst damage, Gioa ( i dont know the correct spelling) card + G Staff +14 = they really own a lot. back in the days where warlocks needs to have strategy to win not big burst, even w/out Nyd card on armor/ but with tao card+ magic coat they have good def already.

Rangers/ (wops rangers dont need buffs haha.)Gunslinger they really deserve those buffs.

Minstrel/Wanderer needs some buffs, these classes are extinct. No one wanna main minstrel anymore. Past years i saw minstrel+ wanderer combo metallic sound on EMP portal which is my guild before doing it.

IGN: iCannon /gawi

Mechanic has it's stupid little field which makes of him a god in WoE or pvp.

Against SD I have nothing, wearing a Devi pretty much saves you (for a RK, RG or even GX.)

If you have more problems, why not go with a GR as well? Except for Soul Expansion, neutral pure damage will be significantly reduced, I am in no position of lowering Mechanic's offensive skills, but I do sure would like to know how they're able to be so slimy.

Sura, id say DC stands for Dragon Combo, and FE means Fallen Empire? If you mean the damage done by the combo, I don't think it's anything special. Although I can't remember well, I barely fight Suras in WoE, but from what I've noticed, their damage is ok. What I don't quite 'agree' with is that insane cast-delay free spam, and even so, not that much of a threat.

Royal Guard's regen to me is the same as WoE Emperium Costumes: Nothing. They're kind of slow, although they are surely quite deadly. The real problems people face in WoE with RG's is their troublesome Overbrand, which I've tried to make reducing, but of course, the whole community lost it's head and wouldn't know what to do without their 100k+ per hit skill.

I am sorry Menard, but I think im gonna disagree with you in pretty much all of them...

Warlock is the ultimate proof of how canibalized their users are. All you have to do in WoE is to simply have a Maya Card equipped, their target can be a total noob wearing Goibne's, they'll just run, im not joking, they'll stop and hide (if they have cloaking.) Which is sad, utterly sad since they have tons of useful AoE skills to resort to, but just sticked with that SE spam.

Ranger does not need an increase in it's damage. It is just me who is wrong, or people are really unlucky. I've never been hit once by a Ranger during WoE where I got my sp drained, not a single time, but I do know it happens.

It's the ultimate trend you know? A status bow to pretty much cripple the enemy completely, which would be smart, but it is just obsolete given the fact that it is what everyone uses now, my alternative situation would be increasing the Galapago's HG a little further. (I say this because the EASIEST thing to reduce in Ragnarok is ranged damaged received.)

Gunslinger perhaps they could have their power increased yes, I haven't even been seeing many of them.

Ministrel might need some buffing in damage, but in nothing else! The way they can dominate you with Siren's Voice so easily in WoE is laughable and depressing.

Also, the frozen joke spammer Ministrel from your guild is the one who loves to do it.

And if you mean that you had been using Loki before we did, well, it's a conpensation for the 30+ Army you usually have, not to mention the unneeded bloodlust.

RK Neves, Mechanic's Neutral Barrier only nullifies long-range damage and gives a little boost in DEF and MDEF. Sac, OB, etc., magic attacks will still go through

gRO's SD is already weaker than iRO's official formula as it is. It doesn't need a nerf. To my knowledge, It hasn't been nerfed since 3rd jobs and renewals were first introduced to gRO in like 2009. If it were to follow the actual formula of iRO, I would do 9.6M damage in Hellsbox. I've only reached around 5.4M with almost full SD equips in Hellsbox. Plus WoE reduces all skill damage by 40%

That "Every five minutes and fun ends" can also be said about Bloodlust but there seems to be no complaints about that

blood lust is easy to counter just wear 2 or 3 dracula and ure fun dosnt end. but for SD even wit a devi u die! 5,4m lol no player exept rg and rk has over 2m u exept ppl to survive a 5m skill?? come onn we live on earth not jupiter

for gunslinger: i tested gunslinger a little bit and saw that only desperado deals quite dmg, rapid shower is dead that skill needs a buff.

i think suras dmg is ok. a aesperika/rydradic + tirfing card/tharafrog reduces the dmg under 10k

for warlock: i played warlock quite a while now and can say evry shild user class owns warlock, since the aftercast delay changed of warlock even wit 2 kiel and sprintset its immpossible to spamm SG OR LV and since nyd is shit now wich dosnt actualy help like back then. a maya card is a 100% dead for warlocks ohh and dont forget to mention fighting a rg wit gtb and prestige? u bettter kill urself before doing that

5.4M in Hellsbox with almost full SD equips. That's not my "normal casual" damage. I never use that "almost full SD" equip set in WoE because I'll end up dying much faster. I use a less SD-focused equipset in WoEs. If I casually randomed you with SD in Hellsbox before, you'll see it doesn't even reach 5M. That's because I usually use the less SD-focused equipset, that I use in WoEs, to random people in Hellsbox. Meaning I usually deal less than 5M during WoEs because skilled damaged is reduced by 40% in WoE maps. When I even check the WoE rankings on the website, on average I only deal around 3.1 to 3.4M during WoEs (that damage can even be reduced by Kyrie, BG Set/WoE Plate and blocked by Auto-guard, Millenium Shield, Parrying or Weapon Blocking or by simply attacking my Mado up until I have so low HP that it won't be enough to kill anymore)

Then there's also Bloodlust, Howling of Mandragora (you can run away since the casting will take so long), Spell Breaker, Soul Burn, Masquerades, Shadow Form, and King's Grace protecting a group, that renders SD's to be ineffective

Plus add that up with this no dual clienting rule, and my Mecha's primary use as an Emperium defender is pretty much retired. If anything you may see it only during the first 45 minutes. It won't be around during the most crucial time it's needed to blow up breaker GXs,, during the last few minutes of WoE because I'll be on my Ranger by then

And how many Mechas out there can actually deal even close to 4M in Hellsbox, casually (no foods, Tao scrolls, Gentle Touch, etc.)? Most can't even reach 2.8M casually in Hellsbox

Oh and that Ranger SP drain thing, from RK Neves' post,,, even the Vellum Arabalest has been nerfed to 2% per hit. It makes SP draining for Rangers far less effective,, most specially if the opponent is wearing an Errende card

I guess buffs for mecha mado, since its kinda fun playing them even if just a little. I'm not sure but is SD reducable by devi not sure since I wear them and still received 3m damage.

DC and FE is kinda painful with good amount of ASPD and the skill that adds 15 spheres usually leads to auto-wreck. But equips do matter in dealing larger damage though.

RG's regen for grace is I think around 1/4 of your hp when you're dying. It also makes you invul good to regen from the skill itself and natural regen. I don't usually use that skill since I rely mostly on natural and shield spell heal (w/c is not that big) but it depends on the community but I think its just okay since it has a good cooldown, but that's my take.

I agree with you Papi Jay with regards to gunslinger buff and minstrel buff since they are a dying class, but I would really like mecha buff xD

So final say would be Nerf Jay and Buff everyone else :D

A good suggestion Mr. Icannon :P i hope they need to check out of this.

i agree on Minstrel / gunslinger buffs so i can use my Glorious Grenade. Yay

WOAH a hella of a replies, Thank you! Keep it coming guys, BTW im not MENARD. /gawi

Hi menard! /gawi /gawi /gawi

About the SD thing, that skill is really intended to one shot every player its like how blood lust was intended to sap all your sp. How about giving it a long cooldown? rather than cancel its intended effect.

5.4M in Hellsbox with almost full SD equips. That's not my "normal casual" damage. I never use that "almost full SD" equip set in WoE because I'll end up dying much faster. I use a less SD-focused equipset in WoEs. If I casually randomed you with SD in Hellsbox before, you'll see it doesn't even reach 5M. That's because I usually use the less SD-focused equipset, that I use in WoEs, to random people in Hellsbox. Meaning I usually deal less than 5M during WoEs because skilled damaged is reduced by 40% in WoE maps. When I even check the WoE rankings on the website, on average I only deal around 3.1 to 3.4M during WoEs (that damage can even be reduced by Kyrie, BG Set/WoE Plate and blocked by Auto-guard, Millenium Shield, Parrying or Weapon Blocking or by simply attacking my Mado up until I have so low HP that it won't be enough to kill anymore)

Then there's also Bloodlust, Howling of Mandragora (you can run away since the casting will take so long), Spell Breaker, Soul Burn, Masquerades, Shadow Form, and King's Grace protecting a group, that renders SD's to be ineffective

Plus add that up with this no dual clienting rule, and my Mecha's primary use as an Emperium defender is pretty much retired. If anything you may see it only during the first 45 minutes. It won't be around during the most crucial time it's needed to blow up breaker GXs,, during the last few minutes of WoE because I'll be on my Ranger by then

And how many Mechas out there can actually deal even close to 4M in Hellsbox, casually (no foods, Tao scrolls, Gentle Touch, etc.)? Most can't even reach 2.8M casually in Hellsbox

Oh and that Ranger SP drain thing, from RK Neves' post,,, even the Vellum Arabalest has been nerfed to 2% per hit. It makes SP draining for Rangers far less effective,, most specially if the opponent is wearing an Errende card

go kat ^_^ ! hehe xMe eR not all mecha focus on SD .. and make mecha other skill worth to use it has a fvckng low damge ! i hate SD type .. haha! make mecha more interesting man ! ... peace ;)

Sorry to say to anyone, if you think Warlock is weak now, or die to SD, you don't know how to play. Simple as that.

I keep hearing people say things that make me confirm gRO is lost. But somehow I keep having some faith (In vain of course), Ugh...

blood lust is easy to counter just wear 2 or 3 dracula and ure fun dosnt end. but for SD even wit a devi u die! 5,4m lol no player exept rg and rk has over 2m u exept ppl to survive a 5m skill?? come onn we live on earth not jupiter

for gunslinger: i tested gunslinger a little bit and saw that only desperado deals quite dmg, rapid shower is dead that skill needs a buff.

i think suras dmg is ok. a aesperika/rydradic + tirfing card/tharafrog reduces the dmg under 10k

for warlock: i played warlock quite a while now and can say evry shild user class owns warlock, since the aftercast delay changed of warlock even wit 2 kiel and sprintset its immpossible to spamm SG OR LV and since nyd is shit now wich dosnt actualy help like back then. a maya card is a 100% dead for warlocks ohh and dont forget to mention fighting a rg wit gtb and prestige? u bettter kill urself before doing that

Im talking about the midtier class Omid, but what about an 400k Chain and soul expansion? lol. even with farb they still hurts a lot, 100k.

and Sura , i guess its just me and my belts. /heh/gawi LOL, but its nice to have a bit of nerf, when Gate of Hell balance arrives(still believes and will always believe hahah)

Gunslingers are nice, a decent buff would be suffice, rapid shower and the grenades( beast boy upgrades as far as I can remember)

Hi menard! /gawi /gawi /gawi

About the SD thing, that skill is really intended to one shot every player its like how blood lust was intended to sap all your sp. How about giving it a long cooldown? rather than cancel its intended effect.

paeng pls dont gay, im not menard :( i agree with long cooldown, but a nerf would be nice, you cannot enjoy anymore clashing, guilds bomb each other, meh, where is the clash? before, my guild use SD to halves enemy RG's HP. today, meh, 1 bomb = annihilated. makes ppl get bored at woe. bomb = ez kills ez frags. And besides, you want bloodbaths using ur RG, not with bombs. even a 1m-2m SD damage is really scary. RIP mid tier classes. Rangers, Genetics, Warlocks , Sorcs will just dig their graves.

I guess buffs for mecha mado, since its kinda fun playing them even if just a little. I'm not sure but is SD reducable by devi not sure since I wear them and still received 3m damage.

DC and FE is kinda painful with good amount of ASPD and the skill that adds 15 spheres usually leads to auto-wreck. But equips do matter in dealing larger damage though.

RG's regen for grace is I think around 1/4 of your hp when you're dying. It also makes you invul good to regen from the skill itself and natural regen. I don't usually use that skill since I rely mostly on natural and shield spell heal (w/c is not that big) but it depends on the community but I think its just okay since it has a good cooldown, but that's my take.

I agree with you Papi Jay with regards to gunslinger buff and minstrel buff since they are a dying class, but I would really like mecha buff xD

So final say would be Nerf Jay and Buff everyone else :D

spell shield alone is really good with +10 shield. +AAs+Kings Grace+ full throttle GG.

SD cant be reduce by Devi card. Asura gets reduce by Devi + thara frog. i dont think 2m-5m SD damage is "BALANCE" in some way, who even have 2m HP? can you rest a sure a 2m HP RG with devi can withstand an SD? 1m-1.5m SD damage alone is really scary IMO. but thats my take. /hmm I dont know why you want a 3m SD damage and unreducable.

go kat ^_^ ! hehe xMe eR not all mecha focus on SD .. and make mecha other skill worth to use it has a fvckng low damge ! i hate SD type .. haha! make mecha more interesting man ! ... peace ;)

Would be nice some mado mech buffs instead of SD. would it be fun right? /heh i would to use my Mjolnir with that class hahah

+1 Yes Mado Mecha buff please! I want to spam those knuckles :))

Sura still hurts but for godlike people like you, they hurt x999 ahaha joke.

RG's Kings Grace got a good CD or im not sure im just not aware since i get healed most of the time. Though the regen is pretty neat.

Yes, i tried that style of Kat, wherein Mado during bored times, and its really boring waiting for the SD CD when you can't dual on Woe Maps, but I agree its relatively easy to 1 hit people during woe even w/o tao and just proper knowledge of how the skill works, you can own people with SD (I'm also sure its not reduce by devi/thara)

But again it's up to you Menard /heh i mean Jay on how you take things, though i believe an update will come soon.

A good suggestion Mr. Icannon :P i hope they need to check out of this.

i agree on Minstrel / gunslinger buffs so i can use my Glorious Grenade. Yay

Beastboy Buffs as far as i remember, Fullbuster skill and Grenade skills.

@lancelot

Well I just don't go afk or do nothing during the time my SD is in cooldown. I try do as much as I can: Stealth Fielding allies, Cold Showering enemies to freeze them, summoning FAWs, uncloaking enemies with Infrared Scan, Pilebunkering enemies, Knuckle Boost, etc. lol

@LKshaye

This may sound a bit conceited but.., it deals at least 3M damage specifically because it's coming from me. From what I've seen in the WoE rankings, no other Mecha can reach that damage. The 'average' SD type Mechas out there can't even reach 2M. It's a no win situation if it gets nerfed. The average Mecha's SD wouldn't be able to kill high HP chars, but it would still kill the low HP chars (any class that's not an RG/RK) regardless, if it gets nerfed, all the while I would still be able to. And the RGs and RKs already have Millenium Shield/Auto-Guard/Parrying. Also, remember, whenever you attempt an SD on a group of people, they're going to be attacking you,, all of them. If the average SD-type Mecha's HP becomes very low from the attacks, it will most likely not kill the high HP chars of that group.

You know what's an easy counter to SD? King's Grace. A Mado comes near your group ready to SD? When the Mecha casts it, since it has a fixed casting time, cast King's Grace immediately. If there's several RGs in a guild, they can even take turns on who casts King's Grace, in case another Mecha comes

SD can be countered just like OB, yet you don't seem to be enthusiastic about nerfing OB? OB-build RGs can also mow down a group of low HP classes, standing close to each other from an Ecall, in a few seconds,, like a mini SD

and SD should be reduced by any equipment that can "reduce damage from enemy players" (not just demi-human)

In fact, two persons have been able to survive my SD in a WoE map when we tested it months ago. The Friend4Ever guild leader, Bolshack Dragon, an RG, and also one of Skull's chars can tank it. It's not impossible to survive it. Heck, anyone that can use smokie card Hide should be able to

Also right after you SD, you're basically reverting yourself to a Whitesmith since like 90% of the Mechanic's skills can only be used while mounted on a Mado. What can you do then? Cart Termination? Errende is an easy counter. You'll have to relog just to get a Mado, effectively taking you out of the battlefield

@Hersheys - Yes or you can watch vids from either FB or Youtube since its only 300secs of waiting then go kaboom again. Though you will of course go afk and will make assumptions for other people of dual accusations :))

Although SD might not be that big for the regular Mados (Prolly doesnt know the correct build), since most tanky class can survive them now and youre correct with your other point.

I still highly suggest for MADO skill boosts if there are still room for improvements just like before, though i guess the introduction of more equips to reduce damage actually made it harder for damage enthusiasts to actually enjoy Gundam mode.

Isn't SD neutral? And just like Sacrifice, unable to have it's element changed? I died in War of Emperium today in one hit by SD, but I was wearing noxious. With Devilling im sure I'll survive but badly, and with Ghostring, a little threat. At least, I remember it worked wonders.

how can u wear nox and devi at the same time?

" With Devilling im sure I'll survive but badly" Im sure 'i'll', I will survive, I WOULD if I had the devilling on, I was wearing noxious, but if I had been wearing Devilling, im pretty sure I wouldn't have died.

Something to add on, Mechas were introduced to gRO in 2009, together with renewals. How many threads ever since then requested an SD nerf? 7 years it was fine and there were no particular new items that came out since then that insanely boosted SD

First of all if you are just going to FLAME or SALT my thread then GTFO and see you in game and KoS you 283495983458 YEARS (if possible) JK /gawi

Any comments or suggestions is good.

Mechanic skills. Instead of SD(if you want official it would be nice if it needs a bit of nerf. this skill is beyond OP. Every five minutes and fun ends boom end of world) , would be nice if you give a nice buff for mado skills? perhaps anyone would have a reason to MAIN a Mechanic Mado type. I always wanna play some Mado type Mecha. but the skilsl really suck. /an

Sura, Needs a slight nerf, DC FE alone = AUTO REKT players with mid tier items. (I main a sura, I'm salty about nerf but this has to be done.)

Royal guards, about this OP regen on RG, Kings Grace perhaps? (Pls RG lovers don't hate me)

Warlocks. They have huge burst damage, Gioa ( i dont know the correct spelling) card + G Staff +14 = they really own a lot. back in the days where warlocks needs to have strategy to win not big burst, even w/out Nyd card on armor/ but with tao card+ magic coat they have good def already.

Rangers/ (wops rangers dont need buffs haha.)Gunslinger they really deserve those buffs.

Minstrel/Wanderer needs some buffs, these classes are extinct. No one wanna main minstrel anymore. Past years i saw minstrel+ wanderer combo metallic sound on EMP portal which is my guild before doing it.

IGN: iCannon /gawi

None of the classes mentioned need buffs or nerf.

None of the classes mentioned need buffs or nerf.

Please do like others, and elaborate your reasons.

i thought SD isnt reduce abble by devi?

SD is neutral property. Like I said, even using 'endows' also known as converters will not change it's element (Valid for Sacrifice too).

Devilling grants +50% additional tolerance to neutral property. I don't need to say more.