Sign in to follow this  
RK Neves

Regarding Skill: Manhole And Bloodlust.

Our well-behaved yet mischiveous rivals have once more trespassed the tolerance.

(I'll give it one more try to write a topic that is actually noticed. But just one, otherwise I'll stick to comment only.)

I am here requesting the deactivation of the Manhole and Bloodlust skills in cities, as well as in the WoE_map, or perhaps mainly in the WoE map. These skills work even without a pvp area, of course, such behavior was already expected, I was about to enter a castle when a Shadow Chaser named AzzKicker decided it would be fun to do this, but, it wasn't.

Simple enough right?

You can use Land Protector or Ganbantein outside an entrance to a castle to prevent/remove skills such as Bloody Lust and Manhole from even being casted though I'm not one to talk. /gawi Peace out :D

You can use Land Protector or Ganbantein outside an entrance to a castle to prevent/remove skills such as Bloody Lust and Manhole from even being casted though I'm not one to talk. /gawi Peace out :D

"though I'm not one to talk." Plus the guild. The sad part is that you're inciting the NEED of Land Protector. It is a solution, and im thankful, but we want more than that.

We don't want to resort to Land Protector or other skills while we enter, plus, can't another Sorcerer just remove it? And Ganbantein, isn't that 'Stasis' which is a really valued skill because of it's cooldown?

Im sorry to say come up with this, but when you think about people in our guild who act like this, im sure you can't list anyone.

ganbantein isnt statis. its actualy a skill wich removes aoe casted skills like SW BL LP etc. also i think neves is right annoying a guild to enter a castle wit manholes or bloodlust isnt cool. those skills shudnt be cast abble on woe_map

I have already reported this to rathena a while ago. It's kinda weird that they even work outside of PvP.

But i think it's actually official.

But i can only agree on this.

You can expect an update on this soon.

I have already reported this to rathena a while ago. It's kinda weird that they even work outside of PvP.

But i think it's actually official.

But i can only agree on this.

You can expect an update on this soon.

If it is going to be disabled, please only disable on woe_map. /thx