Sign in to follow this  
Erina

Make Mora Coin Tradable And Ab Rings Chosable

Question

8 answers to this question

But whoever is going to be buying Mora coins would have also spent time to kill Goldrings for zeny or hunting MVPs to get cards and use those aforementioned zeny/MVPs to trade for the Mora coins. Time just like doing Mora quests

You could just buy off Lupes Clues from people anyways to get an easy 10 Mora coins

But whoever is going to be buying Mora coins would have also spent time to kill Goldrings for zeny or hunting MVPs to get cards and use those aforementioned zeny/MVPs to trade for the Mora coins. Time just like doing Mora quests

You could just buy off Lupes Clues from people anyways to get an easy 10 Mora coins

I have had Lupes clues in my storage for a long freaking time not knowing how or where I got them. No idea what it was for.

Thanks for telling me what they are for. xD /slur

Yea you can do an easy @warp sort of quest with those Lupes Clues. You'll need 30 of those to get 10 Mora Coins. You can only do it once per char though. But you can just delete char and create a new one and do the quest again. It's a very easy quest. I think I had like 100 Mora Coins from different chars from it. One trick is to just hunt all the Lupes Clues all at once and once you have like 300, then you can just do the quest on different chars. Saves you time from having to hunt it each time per char /no1

It would be nice if I could just buy the coins off people though XD