Sign in to follow this  
Rayleigh

Babies Vs Mvps

BabiesVs.Mvps.png

Basic Information:

• Date: 22nd August - 14:00 Server time
  • You may only participate with a BABY class that is NOT a 3rd class (no Baby Rune Knight, Royal Guard etc.)
  • Event system:
  • Players form teams (max. 3) and get ready to face several waves of MVPs (spawned by me). The MVPs that I spawn increase in difficulty depending on your advancement. The teams that advance furthest will be ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd depending on how far they got.
  • You can only join the event with 1 of your characters (no dual clienting, no joining multiple teams)
  • The event location will be our Colosseum Map
  • End of Registration: 21st August - 23:59:59 Server time

The top three teams will receive special rewards while all other participants will receive consolation prizes:

1st Prize:

1x cpgvy8lz.png GatheringRO Surprise Box for each member
1x 7639.gif GM Surprise Box (5-10 Tokens) for each member
10x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

2nd Prize:

1x 7638.gif GM Surprise Box (10-15 Tokens) for each member
1x 61631.png?nocache=1794701314 Castle Invitation for each member
7x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

3rd Prize:

1x 7639.gif GM Surprise Box (5-10 Tokens) for each member
5x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each member

All other participants:

4x 12103.gif Bloody Branches for each participant

Rules:

• Any items that are restricted in Colosseum/Hell Box will also be restricted during the encounter with the mvps (Scrolls are not restricted so they are allowed). Mercenaries are NOT allowed.
  • No outside buffs allowed (I will kill and then ress you before the fight begins)
  • When it's your team's turn, I will recall you (if any members are offline they will be disqualified from the event, the rest of the team can still participate)
  • Running away from the MVP so that not even a single member is engaged in battle with the MVP is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification.
  • Resurrecting your team members is NOT allowed.
  • Every character is allowed only ONE death during the whole event. If a character dies during an encounter and it is his or her first death, he or she must await the outcome of the battle and will be resurrected by me if at least one party member survives the current MVP. Should all members of a team die during an encounter with an MVP it's Game Over.
  • The last MVP that was defeated by a team will count as the team's achievement and will be noted down by me for the final ranking.
  • Please keep your party names as short as possible (they should consist of only one simple word)

Please fill in this survey:

Party name: (e.g.) rekmvp
Names of characters in that party with their classes in brackets: (e.g.) Piercy(Knight), Healy (Alchemist), Monky (Monk)

If you have any questions PM me and I will answer them. If they are important I will edit this topic.

All credit goes to GM Zie (originator of this event)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Parties:

Babies On Fire

ThreeKings

PowerPuffBoysUnli

Trials Of Osiris

Secret Weapon

Tea Party

Monsters

Los Zetas Ninos

PARTY name: Secret Weapoon

Ign : P A K K U (baby Runenyt)

Sofya (baby Alche)

Looking for hunter :D Tnx GM :D

i take baby runenyt means rune knight?? u know that u can only be a knight not higher?

i take baby runenyt means rune knight?? u know that u can only be a knight not higher?

i've seen him ingame he's an LK.

Hey Secret Weapon party, could I be in your team? I just remembered it's my day off tomorrow and I'll have enough time later to create a baby Hunter. Plausible char name is Aikatherin Destiny

I can't make it home in time for the deadline XD

PARTY name: Secret Weapoon

Ign : P A K K U (baby Runenyt)

Sofya (baby Alche)

Looking for hunter :D Tnx GM :D

Party name: Secret Weapon

IGN's:P A K K U (baby nyt)

Sijj (babyhunter)

Sofyia (babyalche)

NEW TEAM GM tnx :D LOVING YOU were still super weak

Party Name: Monsters
Members: BlackStar54 (Baby Hunter)

Aurelion SoI (Baby Crusader)
Baby Deshawn (Baby Priest)

Party Name: Monsters
Members: BlackStar54 (Baby Hunter)

Aurelion SoI (Baby Crusader)
Baby Deshawn (Baby Priest)

BabiesVs.Mvps.png

Basic Information:

• Players form teams (max. 3) and get ready to face several waves of MVPs (spawned by me). The MVPs that I spawn increase in difficulty depending on your advancement. The teams that advance furthest will be ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd depending on how far they got.

what if both teams are tied? same numbers of mvps got killed..

The Babies vs MVPs event has concluded! Thank you to everyone who participated!

1st Place: Trials of Osiris

2nd Place: Tea Party

3rd Place: PowerPuffBoysUnli

Trials of Osiris and Tea Party at first tied for 1st place but both decided to determine who would be 1st / 2nd by means of a 3v3 PVP match instead of a dice match (I offered them those two options). I have uploaded the replay files for the MVP encounters of each party and the final PVP battle in the replay section!

Guide how to open replays: http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=48194#entry404144

Replays of this event: http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=48192

P.S: If you haven't received your consolation prize yet, please contact me ingame when you see me.