Sign in to follow this  
Aii

[Suggestion] Another Set Of Emperium Set

As we know we have emperium set now, which is I think it's best set compared to other, it has reduce damage and reduce fix cast, what I want to suggest is, can we have another set with another effects?

because not all class need reduce fix cast as example, so maybe we can make another set to accomodate other needs just like BG set such as reduce after class delay or so.

There's a class who relying enough to spam, like minis for frost joke (BG set to reduce delay) and GS for desperado (BG set to reduce delay), and to be honest, even with many sets released, spammer class can't use them, why? because w/o BG set spam will be slow, it makes some classes forced to use BG set spam.

So I think it's fine to add some sets to accommodate them and for balancing, I think restrictions for classess who already has good delay without them can be implemented aswell so there won't be imba spammer.

Thanks for Attenton, hoping feedback...:)

In some sort of way, 1+.

Although I still think we could find many ways to stimulate BG for the acquisition of it's prizes.

+1 For multiple choice of equipment

We considered releasing different kinds of sets but decided to go with one universal set. Think of it as an improved version of the WoE Gear that is not only superior in terms of stats but also in terms of class restrictions (as it doesn't have any).

I know there are two BG suits (Elite Archer/Shooter Suit) that reduce cast delay when the complete set is worn for Archer / Gunslinger classes and I think it would be possible to create an improved version of those for the WoE vendor. However, the result in the end might be that only archer/gunslinger classes benefit from that. Why? Well, we might have to restrict it to Archer / Gunslinger classes only as this kind of set was designed with ONLY those two classes in mind. The impact on other classes would be impossible to foresee.

Nevertheless, I can see your point. Rebellion and especially Minstrels depend on cast delay reduction. I believe we will release something that will quench your thirst for reduction in cast delay in near future. This may either be a completely new piece of equipment, an enhanced version of the current BG set (that means it would be obtainable via BG), another WoE set or a slight adjustment of the current WoE Set (e.g. reduce delay instead of effect XY if worn by Gunslinger/Minstrel etc.).

Ohhh an advantageous for Rangers WoE set huh. I'm liking the sound of that! /heh

Will the update be within this month of August?

Will we see the legendary update part 2 this August though?