Sign in to follow this  
Serence

What Is The Maximum Skill Points You Can Get?

Question

What is the maximum skill points you can get? I have 2 arch bishops and both have max job levels, but one of them has 10 more skill points than the other... I'm pretty sure I maxed out my job level each time I advanced to the next class.

EDIT: so the current max job levels are 50/110/120, which gives a total of 277 skill points. Is this correct?

8 answers to this question

I have a feeling that the 110 job part was 120 back then

I have a feeling that the 110 job part was 120 back then

Yes I think this is the case. Are the GMs going to anything about it?

Yea because back then there were no 3rd jobs and so Transcendent was as high as you could go. And max job level was always 120. But now, Trans can only reach 110. I'm guessing all chars created before 2009 will potentially have 10 more skill points. I'm not sure if resetting via that resetter NPC will make those 10 disappear though. I even wonder if there are still chars that have extra stats from when the max base level was 254

Yea because back then there were no 3rd jobs and so Transcendent was as high as you could go. And max job level was always 120. But now, Trans can only reach 110. I'm guessing all chars created before 2009 will potentially have 10 more skill points. I'm not sure if resetting via that resetter NPC will make those 10 disappear though. I even wonder if there are still chars that have extra stats from when the max base level was 254

No one should have extra stats. After the 2nd wipe, base level became 250.

bump

I started playing on this server around 2011 (I think), and the newer characters have 277 skill points while the older characters have 10 more.

Even after resetting you still had 10 more skill points? Advantage of being an ancient /no1

Also, soul linkers from the past times have 120 max job level, whereas the current ones have 80 as their max job levels.

currently checking out gunslingers.

bump.