Sign in to follow this  
JumpmanRugs

Issues With Increasing Skill Level

Question

Hi all.

I'm new to this version of RO but played back in the day. I am having an issue with some skills on a character of mine.

I have a Lord Knight (Which I just changed to a Rune Knight?) and am trying to get a Spiral Pierce build. The issue is, I can't increase my 'Pierce' skill past level 3. I have reset my skills twice, and both times it still says that 'Pierce' is available at Level 3, without me adding any other skills. I can't increase the skill, and when i reset it sticks at level 3 and I can use it, even though it's been reset.

A tad irritating, but I'm wondering if there is a bug or I'm missing something? I increased everything else I could without being able to do pierce, but obviously want to increase that.

I hope this makes sense

Any ideas at all?

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Hi JumpmanRugs,

I just tested this myself by resetting skills.

One thing I noticed. I had to max all my 1st class skills (except for Two handed sword mastery) to be able to access Spear Mastery, and consequently, Pierce to level 10.

Give it a try just like I did and let me know if it works.

Also, maybe you are wearing a battle hook since you mentioned level 3 pierce, remove it while you are adding skill points.